Nationality Poll

toptuan

Nationality Poll  

351 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This poll is at the request/idea of TV posters on another thread. Thanks for your input.

P.S. "Central European" is a misnomer, and can't be edited once the poll is launched, sorry. By that I mean countries of the old Soviet Block, east and south of Russia (Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakstan, Uzebekistan, Turkmenistan, etc.) Eastern European would be the old Soviet Bloc countries west of Russa: Hungary, Albania, Latvia, etc. My apologies to any major immigrant groups I missed (like Indians!).

Edited by astral

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as an aside......

When you ask most people from the USA where they are from, and they answer America, this can be fighting words in parts of South America & Central and North America.

In Mexico, they will quickly point out that they are American's also, just not from the USA, and if you correct yourself by saying from the United States, they quickly point out that the official name of Mexico is Estados Unidos de Mexico (United States of Mexico).

How many Chinese, Korean, other Asian (?) are likely to be reading a forum or taking part in a survey conducted in western typescript? The playing field is a bit tilted to say the least, sorry it's an interesting topic, but it's flawed as a survey.

Any chance of adding Ireland into the list of countries? I'm sure that there are a few of us out there...

Aren't you guys just part of the UK anyway?!

(running away reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally fast, in case you have martial arts training :o )

Sing Sling is 'beefed up' 'cos he's been talking to Rambo in the 'kicking crap out of farangs' forum.

You better watch your mouth, there Robski . . . thin ice, my friend. Thin ice. I now know what to do with lilly-livered, spinelss, jelly-fish like . . . . umm, where was I?

God's chosen land, the U.S.A.

Chosen for what? I guess you have Dubya . . . Thank God he chose you lot for that honour.

(edited to add insult and hope rambo has a sense of humour)

Edited by Sing_Sling

You better watch your mouth, there Robski . . . thin ice, my friend. Thin ice. I now know what to do with lilly-livered, spinelss, jelly-fish like . . . . umm, where was I?

Chosen for what? I guess you have Dubya . . . Thank God he chose you lot for that honour.

Chosen to lead the good people of the world to freedom....

Don't worry, John Rambo has a sense of humour.

Chosen to lead the good people of the world to freedom....

Don't worry, John Rambo has a sense of humour.

This threads been hi-jacked it's never gonna make sense now! bit like USA and Dubya really.

Rambone where's Chuck?

I was brought up by wolves in a cave south of the big river, please add this option to the poll.

While we are on the subject of countries, I should note that America is not a democracy any longer, from hence forth it shall be known as a Chucktatorship.

An interesting fact about Australia that one of my fans pointed out... "If tapped, a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick could power the country of Australia for 44 minutes."

I hope this clears a few things up

Edited by Chuck_Norris

Sorry, never heard of New Zealand or Ireland. Are they new countries? :o

Oh! I wouldn't worry... They are just a couple of our Colonies...

We may give them away, if we can find anybody who would want them...

:D:D:D

BTW...

Where's Thailand on this list... Quite a few peeps from LOS???

:o

No vote as far as I'm concerned.

I'm from Belgium (Flemish), and I expect to be able to vote for this country OR, and more approperiate in my opinion, for Belgium as a member of the E.C. (25 countrys).

Seeing particulary the Dutch to be able to vote for Holland, and I beeing expected to vote "Western European - Other" made me make my first TV post.

The Dutch (some) will understand why. :D

Edited by spieke