Brit living in Thailand named as 'Mr Big' behind cocaine conspiracy

webfact

They seem to be good at catching criminals from overseas but what about the Mr / Mrs Big that are here in Thailand? Something does not add up here

They do their business as usual, why r u asking?

Do you really have to ask that question? You know why

...on a global scale it would really be considered a minuscule amount one would think....

...and these are allegations are they not....

...especially if the man named is in Thailand.....so far away....???

The guy isn't even wanted by Interpol. It's very easy to blame a "mate" who made it to Thailand, isn't it?

I'm afraid that some high society clubs will have to sniff/ smoke/shoot lower quality supply from now on. And the birds keep singing..Chirp chirp...chirp chirp...facepalm.gif

P.S. Don't get high on your own supply...how can they leave traces on their mobile phone.

Facebook is the hit these days. Did they not learn from Thais? I know a TVF member who drinks a lot of beer.......where can I report him?laugh.png

I think I saw that 'Mr. Big' beer drinker on Soi Buakow. Small fellow with big belly?

The photo's pretty old. He could look like.....

So it's not Mr Big it's Mrs Big...........laugh.png

Twice convicted, jailed, allowed to leave the UK and allowed into Thailand despite his criminal convictions. Can the Brit and Thai authorities explain this?

What is there to explain? Unless he was currently wanted/had a warrant when he exited, there's nothing to stop him from leaving Britain or entering Thailand.

"Jonathan Moorby, formerly of Ingleby Barwick , has twice been convicted for drug dealing.
He received a six-year sentence in May 2004 for conspiracy to supply Class A drugs and possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
The then hotel manager was jailed for a further three years in 2011 after he was caught with a holdall containing more than £100,000 of illegal drugs.
Teesside Crown Court confirmed a warrant for his arrest was issued in December 2014. However he has never been caught."
I'll be sitting on the side of the fence that says guilty as fl*ck.

Strange how some posters have immediately jumped to his defense on TVF?

All in favor of innocent till proven guilty but there does appear that outstanding arrest warrant and previous form to consider.

Twice convicted, jailed, allowed to leave the UK and allowed into Thailand despite his criminal convictions. Can the Brit and Thai authorities explain this?

What is there to explain? Unless he was currently wanted/had a warrant when he exited, there's nothing to stop him from leaving Britain or entering Thailand.

Did he leave prior to the 2014 arrest warrant being issued?

...on a global scale it would really be considered a minuscule amount one would think....

The guy isn't even wanted by Interpol. It's very easy to blame a "mate" who made it to Thailand, isn't it?

I'm afraid that some high society clubs will have to sniff/ smoke/shoot lower quality supply from now on. And the birds keep singing..Chirp chirp...chirp chirp...facepalm.gif

P.S. Don't get high on your own supply...how can they leave traces on their mobile phone.

Facebook is the hit these days. Did they not learn from Thais? I know a TVF member who drinks a lot of beer.......where can I report him?laugh.png

I think I saw that 'Mr. Big' beer drinker on Soi Buakow. Small fellow with big belly?

You're going to have to narrow it down a bit........

They seem to be good at catching criminals from overseas but what about the Mr / Mrs Big that are here in Thailand? Something does not add up here

Believe me, it all adds up.

I know why but it doesnt make it right

What needs explaining ? Once you've done the time, you're released back into society and are allowed to continue living your life just like anyone else.

No he is not small and he doesn't have a big belly.

"The then hotel manager was jailed for a further three years in 2011 after he was caught with a holdall containing more than £100,000 of illegal drugs".

Or $1.50 plus a coke bottle top at the current exchange rate.

zzz.jpg

He/ They had not yet "Cut" the Cocaine for street level distribution which has only about 10 % cocaine average while the rest is buffering agents

Here is some info about what is used to "Cut" the Cocaine

http://www.eztestkits.com/en/drug-purity-and-cutting-agents/

Cheers

It's funny how people can be so judgemental when they don't know this guy or anything about him except what they read in the media. For those who are wondering.... no he is not small, not fat, does not own a bar or any other business in Thailand and is normally a pretty quiet guy who is damn loyal to friends. He made mistakes, knows he has made mistakes but let's face it, who hasn't.