Fun or Touching Podcast stories about Living, Dating, and Family in Thailand

Hey everyone,

I used to put out an 18,xxx fan strong music podcast based out of Bangkok that went 9 episodes before my near fatal motorcycle accident 4 years ago. I want to start up the podcast, but am switching it to a variety/interview/storytelling type podcast, packed in with a "Band of the Week" motif, and am looking for foreign guys who would like to be interviewed about their experience living in Thailand. Funny dating stories, touching family stories, vacation rundowns, etc. If anyone is interested in being interviewed for the show, please message me and we can set-up a time to chat and interview.

Thanks!

PRG

Punk rock is crap..........

i happen to like a lot of music styles, but to each, his own opinion. I don't remember asking for opinions on punk rock music, but did ask if anyone wanted to do a sort-of spoken word style interview on their life here in Thailand. Sort of the style of RISK, Modern Love, This American Life, etc., podcasts. However, your non-requested opinion has been noted. I have 18,000+ Likes on the page, but thanks for taking the time to let me know. Lol.

Make sure to post the name of your podcast when you relaunch. Sounds interesting.

Thanks! I think I will go with something like Flex Your Head ... but, not too sure at the moment. I am going to significantly change the design format of the podcast.

Archived