House Removals

REMOTE

I suspect that is a UK term for furniture movers - some of us have visions of below (including Google). Most people will make local moves with pickup/6 wheel trucks rather than an actual moving company.

home-image.jpg

we found a number between soi 94 and 88, alongside that new market that has sprung up. There was a sign on one of the lampposts. in thai i think. maybe worth a look if you can find it.

if you get stuck message me, as a mate may have a number too, of a hua hin company

• 4 months later...

Do not use Intermover.  They quoted me 9000 to remove stuff from Hua Hin to Chiang Mai, I sent them pictures of items and confirmed the price multiple times.  Without apology and very abruptly they told me the price was now 14,000.  I reminded them that they had quoted 9000 and I had already made arrangement for moving, and they just told me if i did not like it, cancel, and use another company.  Guess what I did......after telling them to shove their service where the sun does not shine.......

9000 for a move from Hua Hin to Chiang Mai. Just the fuel cost alone, then labor etc. No profit there. Yes, another Cowboy company and a farang who want it so cheap that he don't care about his personal items. If care, then should chose a respected company. seen some of these cowboys loading a truck. No cover what so ever.