July 9, 201610 yr Morning Team heading to Laos tomorrow as I have been flagged by immigration for using the tourist waiver too many times this year (21 times) so I am heading to Laos by flight to get the marriage O visa I'm bringing - Original Marriage Cert plus copy signed by both - Wife ID Card Copy (Front & Back) signed - Tabien Wife Signed - My Passport Copy Signed - Visa Immigration Form - 5000 baht for the multi entry O - 2 photos - Bank Book with Balance in there Is this the complete list ? I noticed in the form downloaded there is no option to indicate multi entry, do we just tell them at application and pay the correct fees ? Thanks !
July 9, 201610 yr Make sure that you go to Savanakhet. Bank book is not needed. Where it says number of entries put Multiple. Edited July 9, 201610 yr by Eclipse
July 9, 201610 yr Author Make sure that you go to Savanakhet. Bank book is not needed. Where it says number of entries put Multiple. Did I have the old form then as mine does not have that option. Could someone post the link ? Thanks.
July 9, 201610 yr You will also need a photo for the Lao visa on arrival. You don'e need your bank book in Savannakhet..You will tell them you want you a multiple entry visa. Edit: The latest form for Savannakhet does not have a space for number of entries. Savannakhet 2501-01-31.PDF
July 9, 201610 yr Author Thanks Ubonjoe Heading in with my Singapore passport by flight Lao Airlines so no visa needed. I will tell them so ;-) I want the multi entry ...thanks mates !
July 11, 201610 yr Author All submitted and done, pick up tomorrow at 2pm. No hassles and original marriage certificate was looked at for 5 seconds. Interesting fact for Singaporean passport holders, guy at counter stamped Gratis on my ticket collection slip and told me for ASEAN holder no need to pay the 5000 baht for multi entry visa. It's free. Small perk and saved some travel money I guess. For thing to do ....there is nothing as mentioned by the other posters. - Macchiato Cafe is close to the Thai Embassy (2 mins on tuk tuk , 7 mins by walking)is the only decent cafe in town if you crave aircon, big tables and Thonglor environment. Prices are not cheap but food quality is good. I had Vietnamese Pho, Ice Tea, Water, Mac Wings and they were all great tasty and well worth the price for the peace and free wifi. Great place to while away a few hours.
Create an account or sign in to comment