July 10, 201610 yr Hello! I will be going to Laos this week to get a Non-O Single entry based on marriage. One of the requirements is a guarantee letter. Does anyone have an example of what my wife should write. I was told by one of the gentleman outside the embassy that all it needed to say, in Thai, is; Date My name is (WIFE NAME) and I am married to (MY NAME) and our daughter is (daughter name). We live at (address). I guarantee this information is correct Signature of wife Seems overly simple so if there is anything I am missing please let me know. Thank you!!!
July 10, 201610 yr You will not need the letter at Vientiane or Savannakhet. All you need is your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. If you want to do the letter anyway it is just letter from her requesting they issue the visa to you.
Create an account or sign in to comment