Thai model becomes 'possessed by cannibalistic ghost' as she appears on live TV show

rooster59

Model becomes 'possessed by cannibalistic ghost' as she appears on live TV show - and so they interview the spirit

Watch as woman says a 'pop' - a creature in Thai folklore - comes into her body and demands pigs' blood as she writhes around and shrieks in agony

A strange clip, appearing to show a young model suddenly become possessed by a ghost, has quickly gone viral.

The young model was being interviewed on a Thai TV show when she told the host she was often visited by a sinister ghost.

Full story: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/model-becomes-possessed-cannibalistic-ghost-8383793

Mirror: 2016-07-10

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pish tosh! I had a missus who did something like that the time a female co-worker gave me a ride home.

Is there a Thai equiv of the Oscars? If so, you wouldn't see this girl on it, except maybe as an usherette.

She hasn't a ghost of a chance anyone believing her but in the spirit of things I just had to have a look.

Now this without doubt is the video clip of the year and has to be front and centre in The Pride of Thailand Promotion!

Why the recurring crap from you about Pride of Thailand?

Why are intent on belittling Thailand at every opportunity?

Possession by spirits is NOT a Thai phenomenon.

Keep an open mind

http://www.oddee.com/item_98653.aspx

Keep an open mind

No, it is normal in Europe nowadays. Exorcism still takes place.

There is no such thing as possession by ghosts, spirits or any other kind of thing that goes bump in the night.

She hasn't a ghost of a chance anyone believing her but in the spirit of things I just had to have a look.

Now this without doubt is the video clip of the year and has to be front and centre in The Pride of Thailand Promotion!

Listen carefully, at one point I can clearly hear her saying ......vote no to the referendum, listen to it again

I believe if I see she can turn her head 360 degrees.

LMAO

she is either off her meds or needs to see someone to get her on something

Or she felt her career needed a publicity boost.

Though could have just been narcissistic attention seeking.

Nah, what self respecting model would do that.

Edited by Bluespunk

Looks real. Acting is way too good to be staged for thai soap opera standards.

...or she is really the first talented actress on thai tv.

It might be worth finding out if she is in an upcoming soap about someone being possessed...

The majority of Thais believe in ghosts.
Hard to argue with them, when you see it for yourself.
I witnessed something 1st hand that left me wondering how the hell they did that. (man was drunk as a skunk, then possessed, and turned completely sober in seconds and talked in another voice, went on and on, I'd rather not go into more detail as he was related)

Not saying I believe in ghosts, but saw something that was not easily explainable.

Keep an open mind

No, it is normal in Europe nowadays. Exorcism still takes place.

There is no such thing as possession by ghosts, spirits or any other kind of thing that goes bump in the night.

I've often heard things bumping in the night, usually accompanied by moans and growns of delight.