Bangkok Bank to Bangkok Bank Transfer Using A Machine

I don't have any experience using any of the machines apart from the ATM one at Bangkok Bank.

Would I be able to use the deposit one to transfer cash between different accounts in different provinces?

For example, In Chiang Mai transfer money into my Bangkok account without going up to desk in bank?

Cheers

Not sure if you can electronically move between accounts at the atm but you should be able to withdraw from one and deposit the cash into the other. Fees can be levied by Bangkok Bank at the counter when depositing to accounts opened in another province,, which shocked me the first time and may apply to atm deposits as well.

You can deposit at the machine to any account you like, you need either account number or ATM card. Or you can transfer from one account to a20nother at the ATM.

------------------

Yes you can.... but you can also use a teller to fill out the forms and it is just as legal.

That's how it was done BEFORE computers, and it is still legal.

I am 70 years old now, and my eyes are not what they used to be 20 or 30 years ago.

So I let the cute female teller fill out the forms and I sign them.

That is what she gets paid for.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

You can deposit at the machine to any account you like, you need either account number or ATM card. Or you can transfer from one account to a20nother at the ATM.

------------------

Yes you can.... but you can also use a teller to fill out the forms and it is just as legal.

That's how it was done BEFORE computers, and it is still legal.

I am 70 years old now, and my eyes are not what they used to be 20 or 30 years ago.

So I let the cute female teller fill out the forms and I sign them.

That is what she gets paid for.

Yes, you can. But the op asked for different information.