big visa problem

I've recently but a post about this problem but it all got a bit messy so I'm posting again with the problem from start to end

hi,

my partner has recently had 2 visas refused due to bad advice with 2 agency's in the first one she told the agency that she had been to the uk before to visit her then boyfriend and used her brother as a sponsor, with that in mind she asked the visa company should she use myself as her sponsor as she wanted to come see me for a month or so, they advised her that it would be easier to use her brother again and just apply for 7 day (laughable I now) she was also told not to mention me in her application and stated she had no friends or family in the uk. she stuck to her guns even though I advised against it, that visa was rejected because on her first successful visa in 2010 she applied for 45 days sponsored by her brother but once on the uk her then boyfriend supported her for a futher 4 months, the embassy questioned this in the refusal and also the agency didn't translate material or send the correct proof of her brothers funds.

she then applied again with another company as me as her sponsor for a month as this was correct, however they had to have a statement done for her to explain she had no intention of meeting me on her first failed application for them to try and overcome the problem. this visa was rejected because they obviously want to know why her brother first and now me as the sponsor. also her work did not state she could have leave for a month and another problem was her brother put 50000bht in her account and they wanted to know where it came from.

so with all that in mind I'm starting to think it's an impossibility she will ever get a visa, and to make things worse she has now give her job up as she plans to find a new one.

any advice would be apprieciated

Regards

Mike

Please don't make duplicate posts with the same question, it's really not helpful and is against Forum Rules.

You have received a fair bit of guidance in your previous thread and people have spent time trying to help you, if you think it's "messy", then report what you think is wrong, I can't see anything.

I'll close this thread, please stick to your original one.

• Like 1