Becoming A Michelonian Citizen

mouse

If your currency is virtual can I pay my joining fee in monopoly money ?

Sorry, we said the country is virtual, the money is not and is based onthe USD. Sign up, become a citizen and chnage the rules if you do not agree.

Can you enrol Dave/IT as an Ambassador in a hurry, so that he gets diplomatic immunity and does not get deported?

(Sorry Mouse, I know you're doing a good job, just reminding people,...)

Unfortunately we cannot take such an action without having a "Quorum" and we cannot have that due to not having enough citizens yet. Maybe if you joined and brought a few others along, we could do this in a couple of weeks time.

http://www.michelonia.com

Can you enrol Dave/IT as an Ambassador in a hurry, so that he gets diplomatic immunity and does not get deported?

(Sorry Mouse, I know you're doing a good job, just reminding people,...)

You are wrong informed....

A diplomat cannot be kept responsible to the law of the country, where he is accredited.

However if he is breaking the local laws, he can be declared as person non grata by that government and be formally expelled (usually has to leave the territory within 48 or 72 hours) -

Even without any reason to the person of that diplomat (for example in case of retaliation) he might be expelled and asked to leave the country within 2 -3 days.

For MOUSE, just one question:

How much money will you pay me as a welcome fee for signing up?

In the Philippines under Marcos rules, everybody voting for him got 1 USD, (including foreigners of course), pregnant women 2 USD (one for the mother, one for the unborn child) and if you had a grave in the voting district with your dead dad and mum inside, than you got 3 USD.... (one for you, and 2 for the dead ones, as they were also allowed to vote for Marcos....)

This was a long time ago, and I ask you to consider the inflation ....

If your offer is financially good, then for sure, many will sign up - no problem to find new citizens for such a glorious country.....

And BTW, I think it is better for sure, to pay the welcome fee to the new citizens in USD and not in Mickels.....

Johann

as a former michelob beer devotee I advise that it is swill when below serving temperature and expensive to boot...

hence michelonia shall self destruct below the indicated temperature and all virtual arrangements shall disolve in a morass of hurled imprecations and loathing...

now...bier chang can be consumed at any temperature with plenty of ice...

How much money will you pay me as a welcome fee for signing up?

In the Philippines under Marcos rules, everybody voting for him got 1 USD, (including foreigners of course), pregnant women 2 USD (one for the mother, one for the unborn child) and if you had a grave in the voting district with your dead dad and mum inside, than you got 3 USD.... (one for you, and 2 for the dead ones, as they were also allowed to vote for Marcos....)

The days of Ferdinand are gone. This is where you pay to join and the monies are used to help others (truly needy people) to help themselves. Besides my wife only has 3 pairs of shoes.

Come on Johan sign up today at http://www.michelonia.com