Thieving Ladyboys Are Back in Pattaya. 150,000 Baht Necklace Nicked from Chinese Tourist

webfact

Thieving Ladyboys Are Back in Town. 150,000 Baht Necklace Nicked from Chinese Tourist
Story by Albert Jack

lbb.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 3.30am on the morning of July 13 the Pattaya police were informed of a robbery on Beach Road, opposite the Royal Garden Plaza.

Thirty-eight year old Lyu Miag, a Chinese businessman, told officers he was visiting Pattaya for a few days with friends. At around 3am they were approached by three ladyboys, one of whom grabbed his testicles.

He said he suffered a momentary loss of concentration before pushing the man in a frock away.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/227225/thieving-ladyboys-back-town-150000-baht-necklace-nicked-chinese-tourist/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-13

Case nr. 1247 this year? I forgot to maintain the list.

Beach rd. at 3 AM is THE place to walk your gold chains, diamond rings, Rolex etc.

A patrol team was sent to the location but the ladyboys had disappeared.

Really ? biggrin.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

They are back? when did they leave?

Face trumps common sense, no point having expensive jewellery if you don't flaunt it in front of friends etc. and then wonder when someone steals it.

Edited by NongKhaiKid

I feel a bit sorry for this poor guy. The stoop must have given him away.

At today's prices, that would have been 6.6 baht (weight) of gold around his neck (@ 22,500 = 1 x baht).

I'm assuming it was only gold as the LB's had already grabbed his other jewels.........................wink.png

See....I always told you Chinese tourist contribute a lot to the Thai economy.........coffee1.gif

Please send more---especially the ones who wear 100 Baht T-Shirts, Cheap pants, 150K in gold & have urges to take 3.AM walks.

Edited by oxo1947

Who said they left? Why are there not more police patrols at these hours~when most of the crimes and accidents happen in the most busy tourist spots Duh? They just can't seem to wrap even the fundamentals around their heads.

No one should be wearing gold chains around anyway. Would you wear 150,000 baht on a piece of fishing line around your neck? Well...

Edited by Redline

this is insurance scam, kind of popular among the Chinese, a friend of mine traveled almost free using this scam, burned his own car to get compensation from the insurance company, in Russia the claimants share the proceeds with the criminals.

simple the claimant buys a very thick gold plated chain worth around 5,000 with exaggerated value on fake invoice, walk around and got robbed and reclaim and make profits.

Edited by marcofunny

News Flash... they never left Pattaya, why would they? this is their breading ground where the multiply,

cheat, rob and scam people.....

Actually they produce superb croissant, a mean apricot Danish, stunning sour dough and fabulous poppy seed rolls .

Just don't believe everything from a tourist in the early hours ( wearing a kilo of gold! )

3am? Beach Rd? Necklace worth over $4k US? Which of his friends was wearing the "I'm with stupid" t-shirt?

A guy with that mentality probably won't have many friends.

These effinimate guys wearing LARGE expensive gold necklaces??

News Flash... they never left Pattaya, why would they? this is their breading ground where the multiply,

cheat, rob and scam people.....

i'd have thought that ladyboys will eventually breed themselves out of existence

chicken before the egg

(Wait!!! - no egg)

Some idea for the police.

Have fake tourists contant walk around down town with fake gold chains...arrest all criminals that try snatch it.

Have interesting unlocked motorbike parked in dark soi that is notorious for bike theft and arrest all that try steal it.

Have fake tourist hangover sleep on beach with a bag arrest all that try snatch it...

Go ride tuk tuk with fake gold and bag outside and arrest all that snatch it.

If you keep doing the it might lower some crime rate.once you start to proactive round them up.

3am? Beach Rd? Necklace worth over $4k US? Which of his friends was wearing the "I'm with stupid" t-shirt?

Nice to accuse the victim for being stupid instead of accusing the chain snatcher..yes u are so bright probzbly u been a decade in Pattaya seen it all know everything about ladyboys and chainsnatchers...How should this chines know that he probably was walking with his chain for years in china and never a problem what does this tourist know about Pattaya and ladyboys in comparison what u know???

Albert Jack called it correctly: a man in a frock ( also a criminal, a gang member, a nasty piece of work...but political correctness requires everyone to be empathetic with this 'woman trapped in a man's body'). I'm not anti transgender and often see them working diligently in banks, restaurants, coffee shops but these thuggy ones should be rounded up and put in a prison camp.

Why don't these Chinese tour guides fill them in on not what to do in Pattaya. There should be a sign in every hotel room in different languages with>

1/ Tourist police number.

2/ don't rent jet skies

3/ don't wear expensive jewlery

4/ beware of pickpockets

5/ enjoy your stay.

i am afraid the poor tourist left his simple safety

precaution rules before going for a 3.00 walk.

flashing your valuables is recipe for inviting snatch

thefts.

these lady boys are supreme artists at targeting, distracting

and striking. sure they disappear fast following a successful

hunt.

You have to ask yourself how many tourists really walk around at 2am or later with multiple thousands of dollars worth of gold om them and how many are insurance scams. I bet there is a website somewhere telling "You too can be deleriously happy in the sex and Ladyboy capital of the world. How to get your insurance company to pay for you to have a 2 week all expenses holiday in Pattaya, Thailand."