Italy new ‘frontline’ in Europe’s refugee crisis, warns Frontex chief

webfact

Italy new ‘frontline’ in Europe’s refugee crisis, warns Frontex chief

606x341_338446.jpg

ROME: -- Italy is once again on the ‘frontline’ of Europe’s refugee crisis, replacing Greece, the head of the EU’s border agency has said.

The warning came as nearly 1,000 migrants were rescued off Italy on Tuesday, in six seperate operations by the Italian coast guard.

Four migrants were found dead after suffocating below deck on their boat.

Laying out fresh plans to strengthen the bloc’s borders Frontex chief Fabrice Leggeri said the agency wanted to conduct checks, so called stress tests, to ensure EU states were doing their part in implementing efficient border policies.

‘‘This is not about punishing any countries, it’s about collectively strengthening the Schengen zone, it’s about making the external border more efficient and stronger,’‘ Leggeri said.

But, the UN’s special representative for Migration criticised individual EU countries for failing to take responsiblity for the refugee crisis, accusing them of playing on nationalist sentiments.

“The reality is that the UN or the EU even more is blamed for responsibility which is the absolute failure of member states, its governments – governments in the European Union who are in the European context playing up the nationalist card,” Peter Sutherland said.

Frontex says the influx of migrants to Europe coming via Turkey has slowed significantly since April, following a controversial deal with Ankara to stop people crossing the Aegean to Greece.

Since then, Italy has become the main route for migrants and refugees with hundreds of people taking the perilous journey across the Mediterranean from Libya every day.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-07-13

Since then, Italy has become the main route for migrants and refugees with hundreds of people taking the perilous journey across the Mediterranean from Libya every day.

The suppression of the truth continues unabated.

Italian officials say at least 7,000 migrants have been rescued from small boats in the Mediterranean Sea in just two days.

http://www.headlines-news.com/2016/06/25/1415775/7000-migrants-rescued-in-mediterranean-in-2-days

I thought Britain and a few other countries had helped the 'freedom fighters' get rid of Gaddafi as this would be better for the Libyans?.....

Its not necessarily Libyans...they use it as a jump off point for different so called Migrants from African countries

Edited by Caps

I thought Britain and a few other countries had helped the 'freedom fighters' get rid of Gaddafi as this would be better for the Libyans?.....

Its not necessarily Libyans...they use it as a jump off point for different so called Migrants from African countries

It would be interesting to find out how many of the refugees are Libyans - and how many from other African countries.

They are basically all economic migrants well schooled and rehearsed on what to say.

Feared for my life, all passport/ID's stolen by traffickers, I want Europe to respect my

human rights even though I don't believe in them. I have 4 wives and 16 children to follow.

BTW can I have my I-phone and I-pad now so I can stay in touch with them and

get then all here as quickly as possible. A substantially sized apartment for each of

my four families. Also could you make all the family and child welfare checks payable

to me. I will disperse it to my wives and children as I see fit. whistling.gif

And this is surprising, how? As Merkel recently conceded the long ago predicted fact that the EU migrant crisis would totally or in part be a mask for IS/Jihad infiltration so too has the 'Black Flags from Rome' long predicted Italy as a preferred target. In fact, this book details exactly what is happening.

'Italy new front line...' I swear a fool could navigate these times better than the EU cabal.

Pick these people up so that don't drown. Then load them on. C5 Galaxy military transport and fly them right back to where they came from. PLEASE NOTE One of these UN paid lackeys critises countries for having nationalist feelings. So if you love your country and want yo preserve your country your culture and way of life then something is wrong with you. This is nothing more than the next step im the builing of the NWO where jusy a few people control the world. Step one was the inter linking of our economies into a global economy. That been done we fell for that already. We can live with that. But this next step has to be stopped. Nato was formed in 1949. One of its three purposes was the political intergration of Europe. A facet in the New World Order. Nato manages to stay in tact today by fear mongering that Russia is going to attack Europe. How many of you truly believe that has long term aspiration of an attack on the European contingent..NATO is a NWO front. It is not there to protect Europe. Disband Nato and you throw a big kink in the making of a New World Order. Dave your borders your countries wonderful cultures and heritage and be patriotic Italian Germans English Dutch etc..All have wonderful rich histories and cultures to be preserved for ever.

Italy has had to deal with this for at least a decade. Before it was mainly from Libya via Lampedusa. All these people in small boats actually need quite a few thousand bucks (up front) to pay off the people smugglers, who are the main problem.

If the EU does not quickly secures his borders and not stop this unhindered influx of economic refugees, we will soon have civil war.

It seems France's head of intelligence agrees with you

Published yesterday in the Mail Online

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685561/France-verge-civil-war-sparked-mass-sexual-assault-women-migrants-intelligence-chief-warns.html

Pick these people up so that don't drown. Then load them on. C5 Galaxy military transport and fly them right back to where they came from. PLEASE NOTE One of these UN paid lackeys critises countries for having nationalist feelings. So if you love your country and want yo preserve your country your culture and way of life then something is wrong with you. This is nothing more than the next step im the builing of the NWO where jusy a few people control the world. Step one was the inter linking of our economies into a global economy. That been done we fell for that already. We can live with that. But this next step has to be stopped. Nato was formed in 1949. One of its three purposes was the political intergration of Europe. A facet in the New World Order. Nato manages to stay in tact today by fear mongering that Russia is going to attack Europe. How many of you truly believe that has long term aspiration of an attack on the European contingent..NATO is a NWO front. It is not there to protect Europe. Disband Nato and you throw a big kink in the making of a New World Order. Dave your borders your countries wonderful cultures and heritage and be patriotic Italian Germans English Dutch etc..All have wonderful rich histories and cultures to be preserved for ever.

Glad to see not everyone is blind to the truth, time for people to wake up.

And this is surprising, how? As Merkel recently conceded the long ago predicted fact that the EU migrant crisis would totally or in part be a mask for IS/Jihad infiltration so too has the 'Black Flags from Rome' long predicted Italy as a preferred target. In fact, this book details exactly what is happening.

'Italy new front line...' I swear a fool could navigate these times better than the EU cabal.

On that note I would observe Gadaffi was at least competent at policing his national borders, something which completely eludes the EU states.

Nobody could have guessed that having European navies picking up ALL boats setting sail from N Africa with migrants aboard would lead to more boats setting sail. Incredible that this is happening. I only read this would happen from bigots and racists on this forum. Having just had a 3 week holiday I will react with absolute shock that this is happening - and no, we were not warned that 1000s of people would die from this ridiculous policy. Or were we? Will having more navy ships picking up more migrants stop them setting off for the promised land? Farcical.

They is nothing Racist about wanting to protect your countries way of life and to look after your citizens by preventing Leeches (and lets face it thats what the majority of them are) coming in and trying to take over, ruin things, commit acts of terrorisum, put pressure on housing and benefits, try and install a hatred in the country that took them in, etc etc.

The Navies should bot be pick no one up they should just be blockading, that way they may think twice

I still think we need to know where these Africans are coming from? Are the vast majority coming from Libya - a country 'rescued' by the 'freedom fighters' with the help of the UK and other Western countries?

I would hazard a guess that you are also getting Somalis, Sudanese, Algerian and Nigerians amongst others

European coast guard ships (all countries assisting) - cruising along N.African coasts and compelling (by hook or crook) ships back to shore.

If the migration were the other way around, N.African and Arab countries would just bomb them out of the water. Interesting, that no refugees want to go to China. Why is that?

I still think we need to know where these Africans are coming from? Are the vast majority coming from Libya - a country 'rescued' by the 'freedom fighters' with the help of the UK and other Western countries?

The Africans generally come from lots of poor countries in Africa, across the Sahara to Libya. They have enough cash available to pay up front before their trips are arranged.The exit route from Libya was available and used long before Gadaffi's demise and his family profited from people smuggling (mainly by cheap inflatable boats).

I would hazard a guess that you are also getting Somalis, Sudanese, Algerian and Nigerians amongst others

Which is why it would be nice to learn the official statistics as to where these 'refugees' are coming from.

I've no doubt that Italy etc. know precisely where they are coming from - so surely it would help if they released the info.?

Which is why it would be nice to learn the official statistics as to where these 'refugees' are coming from.

I've no doubt that Italy etc. know precisely where they are coming from - so surely it would help if they released the info.?

no, because virtually all of them are not refugees. Instead they are from Pakistan, Iran, N Africa and are looking for welfare money and benefits at best, to propagate their Ideology or flat out terrorists otherwise. There could be a 1% odd of genuine cases of people fleeing war that they were not a willing part of, lots of their ipads had videos of them doing beheadings and other stuff. There would be a violent backlash by taxpayers and patriots if they realized the truth of this migration.

no, because virtually all of them are not refugees. Instead they are from Pakistan, Iran, N Africa and are looking for welfare money and benefits at best, to propagate their Ideology or flat out terrorists otherwise. There could be a 1% odd of genuine cases of people fleeing war that they were not a willing part of, lots of their ipads had videos of them doing beheadings and other stuff. There would be a violent backlash by taxpayers and patriots if they realized the truth of this migration.

Shocked that you think its a good idea to rely on individuals' perceptions of where they have come from, rather than actually knowing where they came from! sad.png

Shocked that you think its a good idea to rely on individuals' perceptions of where they have come from, rather than actually knowing where they came from! sad.png
it wasn't me that told them to pay 10 grand for a seat on a cross Med boat, and it wasn't me that told them to throw away their passports to facilitate asylum claims. Now, if they were genuine cases do you think they would have destroyed all proof of identity. Some people are far too trusting.

I'm sure the Vatican will take in a few thousand of these poor wandering souls.

You mean:

(Last time they took in, I think, about 10 [!!!] people AND proudly announced that to the world.........)

Edited by peergin

Frau Merkel,

are you watching what is happening in Italy and in France (now in Nice)?

There are more than 50 muslim countries in the world, most of them close, or very close, to the countries from which migrants travel to Europe.

Meaning dangerous sea crossings are not necessary if migrants were to travel to a muslim country. Besides, the religion and culture are the

same and languages are similar.

Why do you (still) think that the EU has a responsibility to accept those migrants??? Do you STILL not fully understand the colossal mistake you

have been making all this time?? Fortunately you have now finally changed course but only a little. Bit of a slow thinker, eh?? You have literally

destroyed Europe.

Edited by peergin

All valid points from the posters above……

BUT,

European Governments MUST be well aware of these points, yet they STILL are admitting these leaches, er people.

WHY??????????????????????????