Boris Johnson among three Brexiteers with key roles in new UK cabinet

webfact

Boris Johnson foreign secretary? Good grief.

No wonder sterling fell again overnight.sad.png

Sterling dipped before the appointments.

Smart move by the new PM.

Stop spoiling his rant. He is happy when everything goes against the UK and the Brexit.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least you're opaque in your reason for leaving and also your dislike of the new Mayor.

Quoting Caps from another thread:

'They is nothing Racist about wanting to protect your countries way of life and to look after your citizens by preventing Leeches (and lets face it thats what the majority of them are) coming in and trying to take over, ruin things, commit acts of terrorisum, put pressure on housing and benefits'

Also quoting Caps:

'My GF is from Isaan. We have been together 18 months and live in a very modest apartment in BKK. She works in a restaurant every day for a pittance and contributes to the rent and food where she can. She does not want to live in the UK but would like to visit, and we are thinking of moving to her village area to settledown.'

A telling and somewhat hypocritical (not untypical) Brexiter TV profile. Many other brexiters on this forum deride Thais and Thai xenophobia ironically. Will give you credit at least this is not evident in your profile. Bottom line, wish majority of brexiters would just be honest and state flat out the primary reason they are leavers stems from their xenophobia and fear of immigrants, instead of using 'dog-whistle speak' in a vain attempt to thinly veil this base fact.

You are like a broken record. Are you STILL going on about Brexiters being xenophobic? Over several threads in the last 48 hours if I would have a 1000 baht for every time you have used the word Xenophobic I could have a good party this weekend. Is this a word you have just added to your repertoire? Just read in the dictionary? I was reading the post but did not look at the name of the poster, as soon as I read the word xenophobic and Brexiters together twice I thought 'it's him again', and sure enough sujoop, it is. Lets try and get through the rest of the day without anymore 'xenophobics' eh!

Ok, won't use that word. Rather, yours. Quote from Andaman Al:

'I was in Sweden a month ago. and whilst my friend was driving me around the city he stopped and pointed and said "this is our new no go area for Swedish nationals'!! He continued that it was a completely Muslim area of migrants and any local entering the area risked beatings or rape. He said even the police stay out. Quite shocking for the 21 century in Europe. At some point the vikings will decide to take their countries back and it is all going to get ugly. Maybe this is what the ultra elite are planning in order to make it easier to bring in a single European wide policing and military system headed from Brussels. SE Asia and ASPAC has never looked so good. My return ticket went in the bin along time ago.'

Point being, wish many Brexiters would simply man up and just call a spade a spade (intended with satire) instead of thinly veiling their primary reason for leaving. Credit due, from your other posts at least you do not appear endeared to that 'other' self-opportunist orangutan, Trump (well done man).

Oh and BoJo is still an embarrassment and a spineless self-opportunist. Leaving, yes. Leaving others to do the heavy lifting whilst he awaits strategically now from just outside pole position, ready to swoop in once more sacrifices fall to the poisoned Brexiter chalice. May is next as she must now proceed in her 'use-by date' utility role. Thus has made it easy for him to accede after she becomes tainted and dispensed from doing the heavy lifting which self-opportunist BoJo spinelessly circumvented.

Neither am I endeared to BoJo (what a cute nick name), in my posts on this thread I have merely stated what he has done, the shrewd moves he has pulled when everyone thought he was doing a runner he was engineering himself in to the number 2 job. Nowhere do I agree with it or his appointment. You think I agree with this man being Foreign Secretary?

tumblr_m831oeyKqa1qgmm7uo1_500.jpg

Johnson is not the clown he looks like, good choice

Absolutely right and it is inconceivable that Boris would not be involved in someway. Not sure I saw the Foreign Secretary role coming though - good luck to him and well done May.

You don't get to become Mayor of London by being a clown...................................... oh, wait - there was Ken Livingston of course.

Oh well.......exceptions to every rule and all that smile.png

I would rather have a clown than the Mayor London has got now
At least you're opaque in your reason for leaving and also your dislike of the new Mayor.

Quoting Caps from another thread:

'They is nothing Racist about wanting to protect your countries way of life and to look after your citizens by preventing Leeches (and lets face it thats what the majority of them are) coming in and trying to take over, ruin things, commit acts of terrorisum, put pressure on housing and benefits'

Also quoting Caps:

'My GF is from Isaan. We have been together 18 months and live in a very modest apartment in BKK. She works in a restaurant every day for a pittance and contributes to the rent and food where she can. She does not want to live in the UK but would like to visit, and we are thinking of moving to her village area to settledown.'

A telling and somewhat hypocritical (not untypical) Brexiter TV profile. Many other brexiters on this forum deride Thais and Thai xenophobia ironically. Will give you credit at least this is not evident in your profile. Bottom line, wish majority of brexiters would just be honest and state flat out the primary reason they are leavers stems from their xenophobia and fear of immigrants, instead of using 'dog-whistle speak' in a vain attempt to thinly veil this base fact.

Edit to add: BoJo is an embarrassing self-opportunist clown, full stop.

Glad you ain't got nothing else to do but quote me.

But what Muslim mayors, leeches and my GF had to do with everything is beyond me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk whilst drinking a cold beer

Boris is an idiot. He will fit in perfectly with President Trump. lmao

All part of the new global Conservative Clown Car.

What a mess.

If anything, he should be Home Secretary. The thought of Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson being the UK's representative around the World I find chilling.

Not that Boris is bad, it's just most of the World doesn't necessarily understand the British sense of humour.

This could and probably will go horribly wrong.

It might be a clever move by May this way Boris is in it up to his neck not sitting on the sidelines blaming everyone else. As President Johnson said “It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.”

Oh dear the remain voters are crapping themselves. They have just found out that a remainer has really dumped them in it. She has made senior positions for brexit and created roles specifically for that specific exit from the EU. Boris the remainer ultimate hater has secured the 3rd best position in the cabinet. I can see them crying in their soup. I am a sceptic about May but today she has played the ultimate chess game in politics.clap2.gifclap2.gif

Now if her front is as good as her optimism the UK will be an amazing place again. A place where people looked up to, as a country that had a lot to offer. The world (UK) his 'her oyster', so to speak. At least we can make our own decisions and mistakes.

Boris Johnson foreign secretary? Good grief.

No wonder sterling fell again overnight.sad.png

Sterling dipped before the appointments.

Smart move by the new PM.

Stop spoiling his rant. He is happy when everything goes against the UK and the Brexit.

The U.K. Is deep in the doo doo and you know it.

I feel so sorry for my grandchildren who will be getting the brunt of this.

Old duffers like you and me don't matter.