16-Year Old Pickpocket Arrested in Pattaya Thought to be Part of a Cambodian Gang of Thieves

webfact

16-Year Old Pickpocket Arrested in Pattaya Thought to be Part of a Cambodian Gang of Thieves
Story by Albert Jack

camb.jpg
Thankfully the Chinese victim was able to point out the suspect during an identity parade.

PATTAYA: -- A Cambodian teenager, thought to be part of a gang of thieves, has been arrested for allegedly pick-pocketing foreign tourists in Pattaya.

The 16-year-old suspect, who is now being held in a juvenile detention center until her trial, was arrested on Tuesday night. She apparently entered Thailand, with others, last Thursday to target, and then rob, foreign tourists.

Yesterday Col. Apichai Krobpetch, head of Pattaya City Police Station, said ‘based on her story under questioning she works with a gang. But the CCTV only managed to capture a clear image of her. Footage of the other suspects is not clear enough to see who they are, so we’re expanding the investigation.’

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/227200/16-year-old-pickpockets-chinese-tourist/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-07-14

I am not going to defend theft,no matter how poor,or young,the thief is.But i can not take one simple question of my mind:would the matter have been taken soooo seriously if the thief was a 16 years old Thai?

I am not going to defend theft,no matter how poor,or young,the thief is.But i can not take one simple question of my mind:would the matter have been taken soooo seriously if the thief was a 16 years old Thai?

BS again, theres plenty of Thai teens that has been arrrested for thefts and serious crime. Why dont you just google or search for similar stories on Thaivisa instead of just using an opportunity to do some Thai bashing.