Foreigner punched out by Thai...

JD77

Funny story. I 'm walking down Loi Kroh Rd. in Chiang Mai recently at about 6pm. Was near the moat and was passing by the bargirls. I was across the street when I saw this guy, about late 40's, early 50's who altho was not a complete bum... definitely had some mileage on him. Well he starts shouting at one of the girls. Who I think tried to grab his butt. Well he did'nt like that,,actually he should've been flattered that ANYONE would want to grab his ass ..he was pretty much a mess. Anyway he's not exactly in the bar ,but on the sidewalk .. suddenly he looks inside the bar raising both middle fingers and screams at the top of his lungs ''<deleted> THIS PLACE !!! <deleted> ALL OF YOU.!!! '' He does'nt seem drunk at all.Out from the back of the bar this Thai guy comes and punches him right in the face.The loudmouth goes flying backwards into a bunch of motorbikes. Funny thing was the Thai literally knocked him right out of one of his sandals LOL..Well the guy has now went from ''joe cool'' to joe cave in''.The fight had been completely taken out of him. He staggers to his feet..and surprisingly the bargirl helps him up.And helps him to a stool at the bar next door.His mouth is bleeding and he's in a daze. IMHO he deserved what he got..He's lucky he did'nt pull that a few blocks down the street where the Hells Angels headquarters are located. They would've dragged in the back and beat him half to death..Seen that happen before.

Have another similar story involving another idiot farang and the entire staff of a 7-11...I'll post that one in a few days..

Edited by metisdead

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny story. I 'm walking down Loi Kroh Rd. in Chiang Mai recently at about 6pm. Was near the moat and was passing by the bargirls. I was across the street when I saw this guy, about late 40's, early 50's who altho was not a complete bum... definitely had some mileage on him. Well he starts shouting at one of the girls. Who I think tried to grab his butt. Well he did'nt like that,,actually he should've been flattered that ANYONE would want to grab his ass ..he was pretty much a mess. Anyway he's not exactly in the bar ,but on the sidewalk .. suddenly he looks inside the bar raising both middle fingers and screams at the top of his lungs ''<deleted> THIS PLACE !!! <deleted> ALL OF YOU.!!! '' He does'nt seem drunk at all.Out from the back of the bar this Thai guy comes and punches him right in the face.The loudmouth goes flying backwards into a bunch of motorbikes. Funny thing was the Thai literally knocked right out of one of his sandals LOL..Well the guy has now went from ''joe cool'' to joe cave in''.The fight had been completely taken out of him. He staggers to his feet..and surprisingly the bargirl helps him to his feet.And helps him to a stool at the bar next door.His mouth is bleeding and he's in a daze. IMHO he deserved what he got..He's lucky he did'nt pull that a few blocks down the street where the Hells Angels headquarters are located. They would've dragged in the back and beat him half to death..Seen that happen before.

Have another similar story involving another idiot farang and the entire staff of a 7-11...I'll post that one in a few days..

Please don't bother posting the next ficteous story this one was boring enough.

I can understand your scepticism. Thais are never known to have a one-on-one fight, but this wasn't a fight -- it was an enraged sucker punch, so it could be true.

And yet you were compelled to read it. More fool you.

I enjoyed it, op. There are many expat tools here that deserve being brought down a peg after trying to belittle the locals. That type is usually confined to Pattaya. A shame they've discovered other climes.

Thanks Dave..and I agree I've lived in CM for a year and avoid places like Pattaya . Sadly it really is'nt a funny story, but like another poster said...pitiful and makes us all look bad.

yes its always fun to possibly kill someone all for a gesture.

The guy shouldn't have a passport and should be more culturally aware.

Stupid is as stupid does, I guess.

no need to smack someone for what they "say" unless it turns physical

Ohhhh, I don't know mate, I reakon if you ran into an Aussie, English. American bar and started yelling obscenities at folk there for absolutely no reason, I'd say you might end up cleaning your teeth through you backside.

There's plenty of examples of this, but it doesn't fit in with the anti Thai sentiment of all the happy expats living in their paradise.

Sounds like the guy got exactly what he had coming. He should consider himself fortunate that he didn't end up with half a dozen guys stamping on his pot belly soiling his wife beater.

What a Loser. Som nom na, springs to mind.

Change one detail -to a good looking foreign woman reacting that way to being groped by some random Thai guy- and we'd have the TVF keyboard troopers ready to mount a Crusade to protect her honor against the Thai hordes.

Ugly guy gets groped, he ought to be grateful? If it was Pattaya, he ought to be checking to see if he still has his wallet, watch and jewelry. Maybe he did...

Edited by impulse

Oh, grabbing ones ass is now called culture.

Ohhhh, I don't know mate, I reakon if you ran into an Aussie, English. American bar and started yelling obscenities at folk there for absolutely no reason, I'd say you might end up cleaning your teeth through you backside.

There's plenty of examples of this, but it doesn't fit in with the anti Thai sentiment of all the happy expats living in their paradise.

Sounds like the guy got exactly what he had coming. He should consider himself fortunate that he didn't end up with half a dozen guys stamping on his pot belly soiling his wife beater.

Neverdie,

I'm pretty sure your wrong about that. Now maybe your choice of bars are different ..but in what I would call civilized societies, most people would ignore a man as described in the opening post and do nothing at all. Next, if somebody did punch him, they would be arrested.

How much did the guy weigh?

Did he have an English or Scottish accent?

Don't know where he was from......but he was heard to say...."See you Jimmy".........just before he got hit.......coffee1.gif

Funny story. I 'm walking down Loi Kroh Rd. in Chiang Mai recently at about 6pm. Was near the moat and was passing by the bargirls. I was across the street when I saw this guy, about late 40's, early 50's who altho was not a complete bum... definitely had some mileage on him. Well he starts shouting at one of the girls. Who I think tried to grab his butt. Well he did'nt like that,,actually he should've been flattered that ANYONE would want to grab his ass ..he was pretty much a mess. Anyway he's not exactly in the bar ,but on the sidewalk .. suddenly he looks inside the bar raising both middle fingers and screams at the top of his lungs ''<deleted> THIS PLACE !!! <deleted> ALL OF YOU.!!! '' He does'nt seem drunk at all.Out from the back of the bar this Thai guy comes and punches him right in the face.The loudmouth goes flying backwards into a bunch of motorbikes. Funny thing was the Thai literally knocked him right out of one of his sandals LOL..Well the guy has now went from ''joe cool'' to joe cave in''.The fight had been completely taken out of him. He staggers to his feet..and surprisingly the bargirl helps him up.And helps him to a stool at the bar next door.His mouth is bleeding and he's in a daze. IMHO he deserved what he got..He's lucky he did'nt pull that a few blocks down the street where the Hells Angels headquarters are located. They would've dragged in the back and beat him half to death..Seen that happen before.

Hells Angels HQ - brilliant!

He got hit by a younger man and that is not good, should have ignored him.

However, when your minding your own business and someone pokes his ugly mug through the door and makes rude gestures and swears it's not a wise move, old enough to know better.

The Thai male may have had people inside who were close to him, gestures towards them and him set him off.

If your to old to throw down keep quiet

Funny story. I 'm walking down Loi Kroh Rd. in Chiang Mai recently at about 6pm. Was near the moat and was passing by the bargirls. I was across the street when I saw this guy, about late 40's, early 50's who altho was not a complete bum... definitely had some mileage on him. Well he starts shouting at one of the girls. Who I think tried to grab his butt. Well he did'nt like that,,actually he should've been flattered that ANYONE would want to grab his ass ..he was pretty much a mess. Anyway he's not exactly in the bar ,but on the sidewalk .. suddenly he looks inside the bar raising both middle fingers and screams at the top of his lungs ''<deleted> THIS PLACE !!! <deleted> ALL OF YOU.!!! '' He does'nt seem drunk at all.Out from the back of the bar this Thai guy comes and punches him right in the face.The loudmouth goes flying backwards into a bunch of motorbikes. Funny thing was the Thai literally knocked right out of one of his sandals LOL..Well the guy has now went from ''joe cool'' to joe cave in''.The fight had been completely taken out of him. He staggers to his feet..and surprisingly the bargirl helps him to his feet.And helps him to a stool at the bar next door.His mouth is bleeding and he's in a daze. IMHO he deserved what he got..He's lucky he did'nt pull that a few blocks down the street where the Hells Angels headquarters are located. They would've dragged in the back and beat him half to death..Seen that happen before.

What the Hell does ficteous mean? Obviously basic grammar is not one of your strong points.laugh.png

maybe he took a few to many punches himself? 555

The OP said someone tried to grab his arse. That is a reason to be pissed off. Sucker punching because of a few words is a pussy's game.

I wonder if the Thai guy had five or six mates standing nearby in case the Faring was able to get the better of him.

It's rare they go it alone, but it was a sucker punch so who knows.

Living in Pattaya for several years allowed me the privilege of seeing MANY fights, and the one thing they ALL had, 100% of them, was they always involved multiple Thais attacking 1 person, be it a foreigner or another Thai. Weapons were often used, bottles, sticks, chains, axe, knives, and so on. Cowards, most of them.

To be fair I did see 1 Thai guy take on about 8 other Thais. Round 1 they got the better of him. He ran off and came back with 2 chains and beat the snot out of the lot. It was epic. Wish I had it on video. The guy was fearless.

Two things I never get tired of here. Road carnage involving some young punk, and a good Thai on Thai fight.