Foreigner punched out by Thai...

JD77

Change one detail -to a good looking foreign woman reacting that way to being groped by some random Thai guy- and we'd have the TVF keyboard troopers ready to mount a Crusade to protect her honor against the Thai hordes.

Ugly guy gets groped, he ought to be grateful? If it was Pattaya, he ought to be checking to see if he still has his wallet, watch and jewelry. Maybe he did...

Darling, i would never let my bottom be groped. My booty guards would already be sitting beside me. Protecting my assets from those pesky natives.

Otherwise, a good elbow in the ribs does the trick.

I've given it a few 'virtual' gropes over the years tongue.png

Those are different. And you are not the only one...!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change one detail -to a good looking foreign woman reacting that way to being groped by some random Thai guy- and we'd have the TVF keyboard troopers ready to mount a Crusade to protect her honor against the Thai hordes.

Ugly guy gets groped, he ought to be grateful? If it was Pattaya, he ought to be checking to see if he still has his wallet, watch and jewelry. Maybe he did...

Darling, i would never let my bottom be groped. My booty guards would already be sitting beside me. Protecting my assets from those pesky natives.

Otherwise, a good elbow in the ribs does the trick.

I've given it a few 'virtual' gropes over the years tongue.png

Those are different. And you are not the only one...!!

55555 u tart.

Gee Neverdie,

What happens when someone writes down their thoughts on paper ...a real believer in Free Speech are you ...or you like the current state of affairs in Thailand re that issue?

Geez, enough with the Free Speech nonsense already. How about enter the real world for a second? If someone started yelling profanities to my face and flipping me off, I may feel the need to smack somebody. But it certainly doesn't mean I don't believe in the rule of law, democracy, and freedom of speech.

How about if that someone yelling profanities and flipping you off was a Maori All Blacks forward? Still going to give him a smacking?

Thing is, guys like that don't typically mouth off. They don't try to sound tough, they know they are. We're talking about the typical loud mouth, like some of those foreigners you find on Loi Kroh, who feel a need to talk down to people to feel more like a man. I'm sure this guy's done it before, his luck just ran out.

Thais are typically non-confrontational, even when provoked. But occasionally, you may run into that 1 in a 100 who is not. Especially dudes that work the bars and karaoke joints who see this stuff all the time.

Gee Neverdie,

What happens when someone writes down their thoughts on paper ...a real believer in Free Speech are you ...or you like the current state of affairs in Thailand re that issue?

Geez, enough with the Free Speech nonsense already. How about enter the real world for a second? If someone started yelling profanities to my face and flipping me off, I may feel the need to smack somebody. But it certainly doesn't mean I don't believe in the rule of law, democracy, and freedom of speech.

How about if that someone yelling profanities and flipping you off was a Maori All Blacks forward? Still going to give him a smacking?

Thing is, guys like that don't typically mouth off. They don't try to sound tough, they know they are. We're talking about the typical loud mouth, like some of those foreigners you find on Loi Kroh, who feel a need to talk down to people to feel more like a man. I'm sure this guy's done it before, his luck just ran out.

Thais are typically non-confrontational, even when provoked. But occasionally, you may run into that 1 in a 100 who is not. Especially dudes that work the bars and karaoke joints who see this stuff all the time.

You obviously have never encountered a group of drunken Maoris, or a football team on holidays, or a group of drunk bikies, who want to fight everybody. Join the real world.

Edited by giddyup

i think we need to know more. this guy might have mental issues, needed help, wanted pain to "feel alive".....who knows. i would have just watched also, but a better human might try to help this guy.

we should look out for one another, but that is too risky.....

strange world.

you should have got the video and put it on youtube!!! more views if he died!!!!

i think we need to know more. this guy might have mental issues, needed help, wanted pain to "feel alive".....who knows. i would have just watched also, but a better human might try to help this guy.

we should look out for one another, but that is too risky.....

strange world.

you should have got the video and put it on youtube!!! more views if he died!!!!

No one considered that scenario, the guy being knocked down, hitting his head on something, and dying. Would all those who applauded the Thai guy punching a loudmouth still feel the falang deserved it?

You obviously have never encountered a group of drunken Maoris, or a football team on holidays, or a group of drunk bikies, who want to fight everybody. Join the real world.

You're right, I've never encountered such folks...nor have I provoked said folks. In your world, you get beat up a lot?

You're right, I've never encountered such folks...nor have I provoked said folks. In your world, you get beat up a lot?

They don't need provoking, and no one in their right mind would. Do you get out much?

I really don't know why some people take such delight when some idiot farang gets smacked or beaten up. I don't take any delight in it.

Personally, I am not going around ranting and raving at people but just being a bit stupid does not mean 'you deserve it' all the time.

I'd prefer if the situation was he shouts like a child and then someone comes out and says 'why don't you <deleted> off down the road' and everyone goes about their day.

Instead we have this 'oh no, he said something a Thai guy took offence too'. The reality is they only seem to take offence when it's a farang being an idiot so they are capable of of restraint

I take no pleasure in stories like this. It doesn't really affect me cause I don't behave like this but people are entitled to be an idiot from time to time, just move them on, <deleted>

Also, freaking Hells Angels HQ, oh no, scary bikers!! Jeez people still fawning over bikers??

Let me understand this .... So a guy gets groped by some bar fly and he gets upset and shouts and gives the bar she is working at the finger. Then after he has been violated he gets punched and falls over some motorbikes.....

Why did the bar fly grab the guys butt ? If you say it was a joke then they should have looked at the middle finger as a joke too and laughed instead of punching him.

No reason to get violent unless you need to protect yourself. I see two problems, one is the bar girl grabs the guy and then he gets punched. And why are you judging the way the guy dresses ?

The bouncer, or whatever he was, came from the back of the bar to attack the guy on the sidewalk, because he was "mouthy", and somehow the keyboard warriors on this forum seem to find that was justified.

Justified? Maybe not. Inevitable? Yes.

Silly old fool should have known better.

Silly old fool? He was supposed to be 40-50, hardly one foot in the grave. Why inevitable? Perhaps it's inevitable that over-takers get shot as well, maybe a good lashing for blocking the entrance to the 7 eleven with your motorbike. Let's have vigilante justice.

id only agree if a dog was lying in the entrance of the 7/11 whilst all and sundry carefully step round it.

Gee Neverdie,

Giddy will argue until his blue in the face then out you on ignore.

Worked near Maoris for years, never saw what giddy is talking about.

Me thinks he's been knocked down a few times for be obnoxious ;)