Happy ending health massage shut down in Silom - expect more to go the same way, say health ministry

rooster59

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have they ever visited Walking Street? the hypocrisy of it all

Closer to where the action was - take a walk down Soi Thaniya or the stretch of Surawong at the end of Thaniya and Patpong. One can't walk past these streets without being accosted by some whales-of-all-'manageresses'. Thai law enforcement at its best. Oh wait... I'm sure all these outlets here are legal and have proper operating papers, never mind what they really offer.

Who owns/controls/derives income from those happy ending joints that are untouchable? Some have been there for decades. And someone mentioned Thaniya: the Japanese establishments are ABSOLUTELY off limits when it comes to 'the law'

Please note, many if not most of the women working in the various venues are from Issan which is hated by the current "government". The hi-so places with the light skined, big nose non-Issan chicks have not and will not be touched. Might catch some members of the inner circle by accident. Oh, and the "I'm not a sexpat", holier than thou, farangs riding in on their high horse, stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

I mean " happy ending " gosh, who doesn't like a bit of a happy ending in this, hard at times and unbearable life?

where is the harm here? it's a win, win and more win all around, and the pious and righties, prudish moral

guardians of this country stands on the hind legs, and they expect us to believe that those so moral defenders

don't have a mia noi or gik on the side?,,,,,

When will any of you get it into your thick heads that it's those of us who don't use prostitution have very in the way of recreational outlets here for the simple fact that laying on one's back for 5 minutes for all and sundry is a gift to the inherently lazy bloody Thai. Nothing to do with piety and 'rightyness', whatever the hell that is.

You might want to get off your high horse, before you fall off.

... and on to your back... and some lady offers you a welcomed 'me quam suk... set lao!!

Ah yes, Prayuth's crusade against corruption and immorality in Thailand is forced to take more visible action against some of the small fish.

It's a credibility issue you understand.

And right now, Prayuth, and his podgy little mate, and all the other hangers-on don't have very much. Expect more, and more frequent desperate thrashing about in an attempt to create the illusion that they actually give a damn about something other than their own unusual wealth.

Winnie

Key word is small fish. More than likely paying no protection and trying to fly under the radar. All these "small" businesses bring in tourist revenue regardless. Another one bites the dust.

Those places close to army bases where mid-afternoon army officers have Johnny Walker while Vietnamese and Laos ladies provide "services" are they closing any time soon? Nah didn't think so.... whistling.gif

Edited by firestar

Please note, many if not most of the women working in the various venues are from Issan which is hated by the current "government". The hi-so places with the light skined, big nose non-Issan chicks have not and will not be touched. Might catch some members of the inner circle by accident. Oh, and the "I'm not a sexpat", holier than thou, farangs riding in on their high horse, stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Good point. Around Chiang Mai there are now loads of what they call, B2B, massage. Very posh premises all moved over to big business, openly advertising their services and charging ridiculous money what amounts to be glorified extras. Remove the cheap alternatives and then the sad desperate old Farlangs will move on to what they call VIP happy ending spas.

This is what it`s all about, big business wanting to have full control of Thailand`s sex industry and eradicating the competition.

I mean " happy ending " gosh, who doesn't like a bit of a happy ending in this, hard at times and unbearable life?

where is the harm here? it's a win, win and more win all around, and the pious and righties, prudish moral

guardians of this country stands on the hind legs, and they expect us to believe that those so moral defenders

don't have a mia noi or gik on the side?,,,,,

When will any of you get it into your thick heads that it's those of us who don't use prostitution have very in the way of recreational outlets here for the simple fact that laying on one's back for 5 minutes for all and sundry is a gift to the inherently lazy bloody Thai. Nothing to do with piety and 'rightyness', whatever the hell that is.

You might want to get off your high horse, before you fall off.

Before someone gladly pulls them off...lol...and yukkity.... yuk, yuk.

Cheers

Yes it only worries the people who think with their dicks.....

Hmmmm....talking before thinking.

So lets say a Namatjira is inside a massage establishments getting a foot message and not a sex massage and not there at all for anything to do with sex rather just a foot massage and along comes the police and hey ...here within lies Namatjira.....

Might as well arrest the foreigner also and extort some money out of him also while they are at it running about supposedly enforcing such important laws that Namatjira seemingly wholeheartedly approves of.

Rather foolish of one to applaud and or encourage the police to crack down on such frivolous matters.

Cheers

Oh no! *gasp* Will we be seeing a mass exodus of the unattractive desperate old farang here? S'okay, I don't give a sh1t about being 'popular', particularly on this forum coffee1.gif

I don't think anybody worries about being popular on this forum but congratulations on you bravery anyway - at least in your own mind. As for an exodus of old people - I too think it is unlikely. Regarding an exodus of ugly people - we can only hope - and for an exodus of backpackers too - and smarmy expats too. An exodus of sanctimonious, judgmental, provincial oiks would be useful too. But the bath houses wont close down - I've been going to them since I was in my 20s and I'm in my 60s now so I would miss them. A hug and a tug - you should try it sometime.

who was the whistle blower?

close one down in silom. no impact on the industry unless a

concerted effort effort is made to clean up and regulate.

will "happy ending" places be licensed as such.

such services will go further underground.how many can you check.

If he wants to make a statement, then why not the tourist areas, where such services are in demand the most.

another 1 time a year tourist

I have lived here for 6 years and soon found out tourists make a very small percentage of girly clients

Maybe on you next visit try and make a Thai Male friend

Get him to take you to Buffalo Bridge

Thai Men do not like the ugly girls that are left over and work in Walking Street