Thank Clint Eastwood

Rc2702

I met the mrs 2 years ago and as soon as I met her she reminded me of someone so I thought.

This racked my head for a while, I dated this tasty Filipina in uk for about 5 minutes when I was 16 but given she had next to nothing chest wise I found it hard to believe she was the missing link I was trying to find in my head.

I am watching gran torino for maybe the 59th time last week and it dawned on me it was a film scene that was the reminder. I need to now find the film which has Clint Eastwood (CE) in it and it is about a man who travels to se asia for some rock climbing event or something which involved climbing/hardcore mountain walking. The scene and I am sure it was CE who was in film involves some absolute drop dead hotty chaperoning lucky CE on this climb. Anyway he's getting hot and bothered and tired and he motions to the hotty he ain't taking another step and he's shattered, this tasty guide then unbuttons her blouse as a means of carrot and CE shoots up the mountain. It is not that eiger film is it? I know one of you guys has this image it's just one you never forget. So can anyone name the film? Late 70's upto 84 I reckon? Will check imdb now come to think!

I believe it was the Eiger Sanction... the girl, the asian is actually Indian in the story, George Kennedy's daughter in the film.. She does not speak in the film..hope this helps.t

Edited by Rhys

I loved the girly in the Rambo movie,where she was part of the Thai resistance.She was hot,but she got shot in the end.Only goes to show that its not healthy being around Johnny.

I was really hoping that he was gonna take her back to the States with him.So i watched it again,but the same thing happened,you would think that she had learned from the last time.

Babe in question.. Brenda Venus... Arthur Millers' muse.. Definitely had great nutritional behaviors and outcomes.

I think this may be what poster was saying about over sensitive cats. Say it how you see it no harm done. CLINT is a true legend in that sense.