Horror on German train as 'more than 20 people are injured' in axe attack

webfact

Think this as an opportunity and mental institutions will be a good investment. SJW's have almost me convinced that islam is a mental health issue. No matter what they do and how it's always "he/she suffered from mental issues". It seems there's lots of potential customers, app. 15% of 1.6 billion or even more, so it's not a small figure. Charge the government (taxpayers) €80 - €180 per day per nose and you get a nice income. If taxpayers complain charge them with hate speech and racism. Tell that you're in "humanitarian" rescue and helping mission and join a green party. Keep a nice imago and start raking in the money.

The whole refugee business is already running in 10s of billions €uros. At least in Finland, many officials and elected representatives - or their wives, husbands or close relatives - are in this business taking in money that put's 5 star hotels in shame (accommodation, translators, healthcare which is taken care of by a private company etc...).

Edited by FinChin67

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart people always knew that Merkel had made a huge

mistake letting the Muslim refugees in. This act, plus

the incident of the mass rapes , simply proves it. And

yet another reason why America should not allow

Muslims in. They are a wacky people, with a religion

that says killing infidels ( us ) is a good idea. If I am ever

in a public place and someone starts yelling Allah Akbar,

he is going to meet his 72 virgins in short order.....

Problem is EWO, by the time they start yelling that god is great nonsense, it's probably too late and if your in earshot ur probably in the firing line.

His motive has not yet been revealed, with police refusing to comment on whether or not it was a terrorist attack.

I wonder what the police consider a terrorist attack?

Ethnic Germans showing love for their country & culture.

You don't know the story behind these people. Maybe his whole family was murdered by western troops in Afghanistan. There is a hell of a lot of collateral damage going on over there. Maybe he came to Europe to take revenge, an eye for an eye. Western nations need to lock down their borders and have much more observation and treatment for people who are let in from these war torn nations. And with Turkey going to Islamists, Europe needs to keep Turkey out of the EU and control that border more. Nato needs to move its nukes out of Turkey. Times have changed.

I agree with you that the west has created thousands of people that want to kill us all in revenge. However, while I opposed war criminal Bush's Iraq war, I don't want to be hacked to death by someone seeking to kill westerners. Therefore, i want our military/ police to kill them before they can kill me. Even better, stop letting them into our countries in the first place.

Bush and his gang should all be put in very small cages and displayed in public as monsters, but it won't change the situation as it exists.

You don't know the story behind these people. Maybe his whole family was murdered by western troops in Afghanistan. There is a hell of a lot of collateral damage going on over there. Maybe he came to Europe to take revenge, an eye for an eye. Western nations need to lock down their borders and have much more observation and treatment for people who are let in from these war torn nations. And with Turkey going to Islamists, Europe needs to keep Turkey out of the EU and control that border more. Nato needs to move its nukes out of Turkey. Times have changed.

I agree with you that the west has created thousands of people that want to kill us all in revenge. However, while I opposed war criminal Bush's Iraq war, I don't want to be hacked to death by someone seeking to kill westerners. Therefore, i want our military/ police to kill them before they can kill me. Even better, stop letting them into our countries in the first place.

Bush and his gang should all be put in very small cages and displayed in public as monsters, but it won't change the situation as it exists.

Well, it should be as simple as this, if folk from country 'X' don't want their government to accept refugees then they need to express this to their respective government. If the government ignores the request of the 'majority' then folk need to act to remove that government.

Have an 'over riding body' dictate to that country is Not the way it should work in a democracy

I would suggest the time has almost passed for many nations.

.......,is as if there was a 'greater plan' which has yet to be taken to,the people.

Theres an incoming event in France, Moroccan stabs woman and her daughters due to their dress or lack of it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-fighting-life-after-mum-8448196

I think we are close to tipping point, the next economic downturn will be possibly be accompanied by vigilantism on a continent wide scale.

That's terrible - 8 year old girl fighting for her life....

Think this as an opportunity and mental institutions will be a good investment. SJW's have almost me convinced that islam is a mental health issue. No matter what they do and how it's always "he/she suffered from mental issues". It seems there's lots of potential customers, app. 15% of 1.6 billion or even more, so it's not a small figure. Charge the government (taxpayers) €80 - €180 per day per nose and you get a nice income. If taxpayers complain charge them with hate speech and racism. Tell that you're in "humanitarian" rescue and helping mission and join a green party. Keep a nice imago and start raking in the money.

The whole refugee business is already running in 10s of billions €uros. At least in Finland, many officials and elected representatives - or their wives, husbands or close relatives - are in this business taking in money that put's 5 star hotels in shame (accommodation, translators, healthcare which is taken care of by a private company etc...).

You are not wrong there. I watched a TV programme in the UK last week called 'Can't pay, we'll take it away' where the landlord of a block of 8 flats obtained a High Court writ to evict his tenants - who were all paying rent - so that the landlord could refit to let out the flats to the local authority to house asylum seekers at a higher rent - and no doubt at a higher density, too. Shocking that a whole bunch of decent folks got made homeless because of the immigration industry.

Wow. Such thinking here really does display the moral depravity that passes for reason these days. Both terrifying and dizzying that a person can offer this post without any sense how demented it is.

Maybe his whole family was killed in Kabul. Therefore, he'll allow it to change him into the same quality of human and kill innocent others. Nice reasoning...how can you reconcile the circle here? In suggesting this animal was prompted to massacre by others who masacred, he nevertheless massacres...yet you offer a pass...

This reasoning is why the world is so effed up! ...the notion that depravity is victim is anti life.

he's offering a possible explanation...........not a reason!
At first I was going to ask you to explain the difference. 'Semantics' I think. Yet, at some level perhaps you're right. It cannot then explain the context. This 'explanation' only works in isolation, a one off. It's not. It's one of a long march of the same. Following this 'explanation' (?) then each jihadi attack should be viewed disjointed from the whole, in isolation. Result- intellectual blindness.

There is a binding thread. History is filled with people who's personal horrors have not been an 'explanation' to inflict the same on innocents.

You are not wrong there. I watched a TV programme in the UK last week called 'Can't pay, we'll take it away' where the landlord of a block of 8 flats obtained a High Court writ to evict his tenants - who were all paying rent - so that the landlord could refit to let out the flats to the local authority to house asylum seekers at a higher rent - and no doubt at a higher density, too. Shocking that a whole bunch of decent folks got made homeless because of the immigration industry.

They closed hospitals in Finland where they had older people and replaced them with "refugees". They also closed whole apartment complexes and hotels, then converted to refugee homes. The profits these companies generates are through the roof. I believe it's the worst in Sweden. They pay for whole empty cruise ship millions that supposed to take in refugees...

Terrorism Death Count Since 2015: The West 658 - 28,031 The Rest Of The World

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-19/terrorism-death-count-2015-west-658-28031-rest-world

That's 658 too many

indeed........but how many of the 28,031 were total innocents.Too many methinks!...........

How many killed by drone attacks as 'suspected terrorists' or this pearl.....'having possible terrorist ties'....

No charges,judge,jury..........straight to the executioner Obama says!.........how that man won a nobel peace prize is beyond comprehension!

Wow. Such thinking here really does display the moral depravity that passes for reason these days. Both terrifying and dizzying that a person can offer this post without any sense how demented it is.

Maybe his whole family was killed in Kabul. Therefore, he'll allow it to change him into the same quality of human and kill innocent others. Nice reasoning...how can you reconcile the circle here? In suggesting this animal was prompted to massacre by others who masacred, he nevertheless massacres...yet you offer a pass...

This reasoning is why the world is so effed up! ...the notion that depravity is victim is anti life.

At first I was going to ask you to explain the difference. 'Semantics' I think. Yet, at some level perhaps you're right. It cannot then explain the context. This 'explanation' only works in isolation, a one off. It's not. It's one of a long march of the same. Following this 'explanation' (?) then each jihadi attack should be viewed disjointed from the whole, in isolation. Result- intellectual blindness.

There is a binding thread. History is filled with people who's personal horrors have not been an 'explanation' to inflict the same on innocents.

Ok......Let me make myself clear...

BM alive is basically saying all these attacks on the west/europe are the result of foreign interventions ......i agree with him!

Nothing to do with isolation.The explanation i talk of includes most if not all terrorist/payback killings....

innocents caught up in the mayhem are just that......Innocent victims of their self serving,psychotic leaders......

BM alive is basically saying all these attacks on the west/europe are the result of foreign interventions ......i agree with him!

Nothing to do with isolation.The explanation i talk of includes most if not all terrorist/payback killings....

innocents caught up in the mayhem are just that......Innocent victims of their self serving,psychotic leaders......

Sorry. I cannot fix time stamps on iPad.

Yea, I know this point. It's also reductionist- breaking our consideration of the matter to a narrow window of time. But these horrors are not new, it's only new to this generation. If one looks at the commentaries of earlier western leaders, historians, etc., they read like the posts on TV (but smarter).

This train attacker is a symptom of a larger body of violence. This larger body of violence has bled people over a vast expanse of time. Excluding the distant past, or even the western assaults, these attacks are commonplace throughout the world and vastly disparate areas with zero western intervention. Likewise, there are numerous place of western meddling that does not prompt ppl to hack their neighbor's and others to death.

I know the argument you offer. In isolation, reduced to its smallest parts, it's valid. In any event, Thku for your honest thoughts. Edited by Scott

Sorry. I cannot fix time stamps on iPad.

Yea, I know this point. It's also reductionist- breaking our consideration of the matter to a narrow window of time. But these horrors are not new, it's only new to this generation. If one looks at the commentaries of earlier western leaders, historians, etc., they read like the posts on TV (but smarter).

This train attacker is a symptom of a larger body of violence. This larger body of violence has bled people over a vast expanse of time. Excluding the distant past, or even the western assaults, these attacks are commonplace throughout the world and vastly disparate areas with zero western intervention. Likewise, there are numerous place of western meddling that does not prompt ppl to hack their neighbor's and others to death.

I know the argument you offer. In isolation, reduced to its smallest parts, it's valid. In any event, Thku for your honest thoughts.

Thankyou.......yes,i'm really only talking about recent history(post 9/11....)....the other problems associated with the islamist doctrine really doesn't

support my argument for recent events..........But when you add the injustices perpetrated on many middle eastern countries by US and NATO

forces,you've really added the spark to the keg,,,,,,

That's a good example of capitalism in its worst form.

Edit - Don't blame the immigrants (although I agree that immigration needs to be cut back severely) - blame the landlords who are only interested in profit - regardless of the consequences.

Edited by dick dasterdly

Edit - Don't blame the immigrants (although I agree that immigration needs to be cut back severely) - blame the landlords who are only interested in profit - regardless of the consequences.

Well, the immigrants had the crust to turn up and leech off someone else's economy with an unabashed sense of entitlement. How is that not blameworthy? I don't think any of them were personally invited to come.

Well, the immigrants had the crust to turn up and leech off someone else's economy with an unabashed sense of entitlement. How is that not blameworthy? I don't think any of them were personally invited to come.

OK, the example you provided is the fault of the immigrants - not the landlords rolleyes.gif .

Well - turns out the 'boy' was from Pakistan. He lied about being Afghan to get asylum status. He probably lied about his age too.

So how are all the apologists with their "poor Afghan boy that lost his family in Afghanistan" theory feeling now?

Or do you have new theory that makes him a different type of victim?

He was reportedly form Afghanistan and shouted Allahu Akbar while murdering people. Probably a dissatisfied Catholic.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/18/german-train-axe-attack-many-injured/

He was 17 and lived at a place near the city where I grew up. The city of Wuerzburg, Heingsfeld is just a little outside of the city.