congratulations brexit voters

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Farage himself said that 52% against would be a reason to fight on regardless.

Personally I'm not sure brexit will ever happen. It'll get passed around like a political hot potato until an excuse presents itself to forget the whole thing somehow.

Now,all sing together,dream,dream,dream,oh dream,dream dream dream, well you know how the old song goes, its over,live with it

Personally I'm not sure brexit will ever happen. It'll get passed around like a political hot potato until an excuse presents itself to forget the whole thing somehow.

Now,all sing together,dream,dream,dream,oh dream,dream dream dream, well you know how the old song goes, its over,live with it

You and I both know it's not over.

Whether Brexit happens or not someone needs to make a decision soonest at to get all the markets stabilised. Either way people will be annoyed/upset so just get on with it

Well thats funny OP, i just read this

IMF officials were labelled ‘clowns’ with ‘serious credibility problems’ last night after saying the British economy will grow faster than Germany and France in the next two years – only weeks after its doom-laden warnings about Brexit.

After saying that leaving the European Union could trigger a UK recession, the International Monetary Fund now expects the British economy to grow by 1.7 per cent this year and 1.3 per cent next year.

That is weaker than the 1.9 and 2.2 per cent growth forecasts before the referendum, but the UK is still set to be the second-fastest growing economy in the Group of Seven industrialised nations this year – behind the United States – and third-fastest next year, behind the US and Canada.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698476/IMF-clowns-admit-got-wrong-Brexit-doom-gloom-warnings-saying-British-economy-grow-faster-Germany-France.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Or 'Because I used to love EU, but its all over now.

Well thats funny OP, i just read this

IMF officials were labelled clowns with serious credibility problems last night after saying the British economy will grow faster than Germany and France in the next two years only weeks after its doom-laden warnings about Brexit.

After saying that leaving the European Union could trigger a UK recession, the International Monetary Fund now expects the British economy to grow by 1.7 per cent this year and 1.3 per cent next year.

That is weaker than the 1.9 and 2.2 per cent growth forecasts before the referendum, but the UK is still set to be the second-fastest growing economy in the Group of Seven industrialised nations this year behind the United States and third-fastest next year, behind the US and Canada.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698476/IMF-clowns-admit-got-wrong-Brexit-doom-gloom-warnings-saying-British-economy-grow-faster-Germany-France.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

http://m.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/economic-growth-is-<deleted>-and-we-dont-need-it-say-brexiters-20160720111113

Farage, himself, said after voting had closed and the exit polls sugessted Remain would win by 52% to 48% that such a small margin of victory meant nothing!

He called it 'unfinished business' and stated that he would campaign for another referendum.

Come the next morning he had completely changed his tune and called the result a magnificent, irreversible victory.

Hypocrite.

Will Brexit ever happen? Probably in some form or other; the government is committed to it because, unlike the hypocrite Farage, Cameron made the commitment that the result would be final; regardless of what that result was.

For May and her government to back out of that commitment now would be political suicide.

All we can hope for is that she and her negotiators obtain the best deal possible; not one similar to Norway, a country whose net contribution to EU funds is more per head of population than the UK's ever was but has absolutely no say in how that money is spent.

Farage, himself, said after voting had closed and the exit polls sugessted Remain would win by 52% to 48% that such a small margin of victory meant nothing!

He called it 'unfinished business' and stated that he would campaign for another referendum.

Come the next morning he had completely changed his tune and called the result a magnificent, irreversible victory.

Hypocrite.

Will Brexit ever happen? Probably in some form or other; the government is committed to it because, unlike the hypocrite Farage, Cameron made the commitment that the result would be final; regardless of what that result was.

For May and her government to back out of that commitment now would be political suicide.

All we can hope for is that she and her negotiators obtain the best deal possible; not one similar to Norway, a country whose net contribution to EU funds is more per head of population than the UK's ever was but has absolutely no say in how that money is spent.

Sadly, the best deal was the one we had. If we leave the table voluntarily, all we can do is beg for scraps from the floor.

I truly hope so. When people realise what the future outside the EU (a reformed EU maybe) looks like, for the sake of future generations, we'll be remaining, even if it has to be as part of a face-saving compromise.

Hypocrite.

Sadly, the best deal was the one we had. If we leave the table voluntarily, all we can do is beg for scraps from the floor.

Got it in one.

Whether Brexit happens or not someone needs to make a decision soonest at to get all the markets stabilised. Either way people will be annoyed/upset so just get on with it

Get on with what?

Brexit had no plan, Brexit has no plan.

Get on with what?

Don't you ever get sick of moaning, you go on and on and on. Thank god I don't have to live with you. Brexit means brexit, don't you understand. Being grumpy will not help our country, rejoice our new found freedom.

Get on with what?

Don't you ever get sick of moaning, you go on and on and on. Thank god I don't have to live with you. Brexit means brexit, don't you understand. Being grumpy will not help our country, rejoice our new found freedom.

Don't waste your breath, he is in denial.

Brexit is the one certainty that will dominate the next couple of years. If the remoaners want to wet dream about a second referendum, Ms Kranky vetoing Brexit on behalf od Scotland, parliament not 'ratifying' Brexit.

The remoaners are impotent; there is nothing left for them to do but moan (and say the sky is falling in if Sterling moves down at anytime, FTSE moves down at any time, house prices 'stall', or Theresa May farts!).

Get on with what?

That's the kind of deep thinking that led millions of turkeys to vote for Christmas, I guess.

Get on with what?

That's the kind of deep thinking that led millions of turkeys to vote for Christmas, I guess.

No need to guess, we're leaving!

You are an insolent poster saying that people who dont share your point of view are morons, what a stupid statement to make, your card is marked as a shallow thinker, you are not the only however who thinks that only people of a certain intelligence should be allowed to vote, explain how democracy works in your world, I am sure we would all like to know.

A MORI poll in the express yesterday said that 59% of voters expected the quality of life financially who be difficult for the next 5 years ( 2 of which would be in the EU ) but that they expected the middle to long term view ( 10-20 years ), which is very difficult for morons to look that far forward to be worth it in the long run.

I always thought that things would go down after the vote, sure most people thought that would be the case as the markets do not like uncertainty, when the way forward becomes clearer then stability will return to the markets.

The IMF view is purely speculative, as any views on the future are concerned and the track record of the IMF on its views of what we can expect are not good.

The track record of the IMF includes bailing out the UK economy the last time the British made a mess of it.

Please remind us how long ago that was, would you have to go back about 40 years? Old news.
Get on with what?

No need to guess, we're leaving!

You sure about that?

I am not.

Edited by Eclipse

You are an insolent poster saying that people who dont share your point of view are morons, what a stupid statement to make, your card is marked as a shallow thinker, you are not the only however who thinks that only people of a certain intelligence should be allowed to vote, explain how democracy works in your world, I am sure we would all like to know.

A MORI poll in the express yesterday said that 59% of voters expected the quality of life financially who be difficult for the next 5 years ( 2 of which would be in the EU ) but that they expected the middle to long term view ( 10-20 years ), which is very difficult for morons to look that far forward to be worth it in the long run.

I always thought that things would go down after the vote, sure most people thought that would be the case as the markets do not like uncertainty, when the way forward becomes clearer then stability will return to the markets.

The IMF view is purely speculative, as any views on the future are concerned and the track record of the IMF on its views of what we can expect are not good.

The track record of the IMF includes bailing out the UK economy the last time the British made a mess of it.

Please remind us how long ago that was, would you have to go back about 40 years? Old news.

Yes he would have to go back 40 years under the Labour government of James Callaghan.

I know that this is only Wikipedia and that none of the intelligentsia will believe it but there is a lot of information there about the current UK national debt too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_national_debt

You and I both know it's not over.

It's over ,stop living in your fantasy, you lost now get on with your life,stop dreaming

OMG

, Have you never been informed of a democratic Vote .

GBP @ 45 bht , this is the new Norm . Stand up and be counted man .

by allowing morons to vote on something they know nothing about has made a mockery of democracy.

and cameron by allowing this to happen should be regarded as the biggest terrorist the world has ever known

Mummy ,mummy , someone has thrown my dummy out of my pram .,i think it was a moron , and i am so imtelimgent .laugh.png [ Quote ]

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Edited by elliss

Too bad, op. As an ardent leaver (the kind you deride as moronic), on the one hand I hope the UK does in fact seriously tank so that you fall on hard times as your pension takes a hit. For one it gets up the lemmings' nose, but I would rather the UK be broke and captain of its own destiny than be dragged around like a poodle.

But I wouldn't pay much attention to the IMF; bunch of self-serving nonces who routinely get it wrong. It might be tight at first but there'll be bilateral trades left, right and centre after the out. If you're a real Briton, what you should be focusing on is how to take the country forward rather than whine like a child on a public forum in a foreign country.

im keeping my finger crossed when the uk does tank it will be the morons like you mr daveaustin that will fall on hard times serve you right, why dont you give us a chorus of "royal Britannia" or there will always be an "England" patriotic half wit

Too bad, op. As an ardent leaver (the kind you deride as moronic), on the one hand I hope the UK does in fact seriously tank so that you fall on hard times as your pension takes a hit. For one it gets up the lemmings' nose, but I would rather the UK be broke and captain of its own destiny than be dragged around like a poodle.

But I wouldn't pay much attention to the IMF; bunch of self-serving nonces who routinely get it wrong. It might be tight at first but there'll be bilateral trades left, right and centre after the out. If you're a real Briton, what you should be focusing on is how to take the country forward rather than whine like a child on a public forum in a foreign country.

im keeping my finger crossed when the uk does tank it will be the morons like you mr daveaustin that will fall on hard times serve you right, why dont you give us a chorus of "royal Britannia" or there will always be an "England" patriotic half wit

And was Jerusalem , builded here , on Englands green and pleasant Land .

Hold tight lads , gbp @ 45 bht , we are all doomed Mr Mannering .coffee1.gif

Hypocrite.

If as idiots like you keep saying we had a great deal why is it there wasn't a huge queue of independent, financially secure countries begging the EU for the same deal as the UK ? Why is it that if the single market is so great for the UK why have 32 countries outside of the UK sold far more to the EU than the UK ?

Anyone who has the slightest knowledge of business knows that if you buy more to a country or state than you sell to them YOU are the ones with the upper hand. The German car makers and the French farmers will soon show both Merkel and Hollande just who runs their countries and it isn't either of them.

The IMF gbot it very wrong and are saying that the UK growth will be higher than both France and Germany and that there will be NO recession. Countries we were told would ignore us if we left are now lining up to do a deal with the UK and after a small drop the FTSE is back even higher than it was before the vote

Accept the fact you lost the vote. get over it and get on with it. Stop trying to rerun the referendum over and over till you get the result YOU think is the right one. Read a few of these and then smash up even more of your toys and throw them out of the pram with the rest

http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/691306/Bank-of-England-No-evidence-Brexit-hitting-UK-economy

http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/691294/Unemployment-rate-falls-to-lowest-level-in-11-years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/comment/article-3686897/HAMISH-MCRAE-Dow-Jones-time-high-Footsie-20-did-experts-Brexit-predictions-wrong.html

Either buy some more toys or accept you picked the losing side thumbsup.gif

The vast majority of us winning morons are getting sick of the losing wank*rs crying over it every day !

What a truly sad person you are, spiteful and wishing ill upon your fellows.

I do however thank you for your congratulations, the UK will at some point in the future be able to be a free nation again and do what it thinks is best for all its citizens, that does also apply to you, if you are a UK citizen. We will still be friends with our continental chums and we will still trade and co-operate with them, if thats ok with you.

Now please remind us, who won the referendum, the one who want to remain or the ones who want to leave?

I wonder how long it'll take before the gloating brexiteers realise they've been duped, and none of what they thought they voted for is going to happen?

There',s no shortage of bad losers on this thread, personally I think they made the best decision of their entire lives,only surprise is how long it took them to wise up.