July 21, 201610 yr Sorry I have bring this topic up again as I would like to confirm for latest update and plan my trip schedule. 1)I was been told that I can apply for the 60days extension of stay for non-imm O marriage visa within the last 30days. Let's say non-Imm O visa due date is 15 August 2016. Can we go apply the 60days on 22 July 2016? 2) on the application form, I think we need to write our current address. But there is no official room rental paper form from the landlord. Will the immigration accept our application? 3)what else do we need for the 60days application? 4) Current residence in pathum Thani, where should we go to apply? Thank you Thank you
July 21, 201610 yr 1. Normally for a 60 day extension they would not do it until the last couple of weeks of your current permit to stay. The 30 days early is for one year extensions. 2. You will need some type of proof of residence to apply for the extension. They might accept a room receipt with some proof it is being rented on a long term basis. 3. You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card. 4. You will apply at the Pathum Thani immigration office. 138 Mu 9 Tambon Bang Toei Amphoe Sam Khok Pathum Thani 12160 Phone: 02- 5931991
July 21, 201610 yr 2. You could get the landlord to complete a TM30 form. This is the form used by the Owner/House-master to report that you are staying with them. Include a copy of their ID and Tabien Baan. Downloads: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=download
Create an account or sign in to comment