July 21, 201610 yr Unsure if this is the right place to post. Any advice on getting from the friendship bridge to Udon Thani bus station? Actually I want to get to Nong bua lamphu but I figure I can get there from the bus station in Udon thani. Any advice appreciated.
July 21, 201610 yr When I came back in during the day there were tuk tuks waiting at the bridge so easy to get to Nong Khai. Then bus or even train to Udon Thani? The train is fun but not very reliable to be on time.
July 21, 201610 yr Touts at the border will almost certainly offer you a bus to Udon, no need to go to the bus station usually. The buses to NBL go from the ring road bus station in Udon, not the central bus station.
July 23, 201610 yr 50 baht from Nong Khai to Udon Central Festival. Under the tent. When you walk back from the border is it on the right side near the restaurants and visa services. Ask around they will show you where. No doubt you can get from Central to Nong Bua.
July 24, 201610 yr Author 50 baht from Nong Khai to Udon Central Festival. Under the tent. When you walk back from the border is it on the right side near the restaurants and visa services. Ask around they will show you where. No doubt you can get from Central to Nong Bua. Thx. Is is right at the border, I mean as you exit the border......I think there is a 7/11 there on the left side as you walk away from the border.
Create an account or sign in to comment