Re- entry permit 1 day?

Because of bad timing my part/ bhudist lent holiday I couldn't devote time to get my re-entry permit, I'm in Pattaya next month, or possibly Cnx , can I get this re- entry permit sorted in 1 day ? Thank you for your help in this matter.

Thankyou, 1 more question, how do I get there, promenada I'm office , coming from sankhaemphang ?

Thanking you again .

I am not familiar with your local situation, but I am sure some others are, just standby it is still early in the morning.

I got a 2 month visa from Aust, and plan to go overland to Laos via ubon in the 1st two weeks, I know I will only get 2 more weeks upon re-entry, so I will void my 2 month visa,this is the way around it

Regards songhklasid

I got a 2 month visa from Aust, and plan to go overland to Laos via ubon in the 1st two weeks, I know I will only get 2 more weeks upon re-entry, so I will void my 2 month visa,this is the way around it

Regards songhklasid

Since have or will have a 60 day entry from your tourist visa you can get a re-entry permit to keep the remainder of the 60 days valid when you enter the country from you trip to Laos.

You can get the re-entry permit from any immigration office if you have a local address to put on the TM8 application form.