Farang Deaths in Thailand........

lostinisaan

There's a relatively new website and I was looking for the right place to post it. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to post there, so I leave it to the Mods/ Admins to find the right place for it.

Here's only an example: Klaas Donel Crawfird

Police are trying to stitch together the events of what happened on the property of an animal shelter in Phetchaburi province where the foreign owner was found dead with several gunshot wounds to his body this morning.

Please see webpage and should you hear of any dead foreigners, please get in touch with the owner of the website to update it.

It's really shocking.

Please see: http://www.farang-deaths.com/archive/#content

I'll report my thread that the Mods will find the right place for it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the case you refered to, it has been discovered that he was killed by his Thai neighbor because he slandered and insulted his Thai neighbor's family on a number of public occasions.

It could have happened anywhere in the world.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

In the case you refered to, it has been discovered that he was killed by his Thai neighbor because he slandered and insulted his Thai neighbor's family on a number of public occasions.

Yes, certainly it could have happened anywhere in the world.

But in Thailand it is more likely to happen.

Farangs who have lived here a long time usually understand that.

#3 post is correct as a later Thailand news report has been issued.

I know of Hem the one found in a canal but no further reports other than 2 Indian worker being held and his wife being questioned.

Personally I wouldn't bother reading through any other site as Thailand news reports on farangie demise.

No it's not more likely to happen.

Foreigners being murdered is a rare occurrence in Thailand.

I realise that some get into trouble but often they have themselves and their arrogant behaviour to blame

The typical, "heavily-persecuted" Thaivisa member would have you believe they're just one wrong look away from being riddled with bullets by a crazed Thai trying desperately to save face over the most minor of social infractions.

I realise that some get into trouble but often they have themselves and their arrogant behaviour to blame

The typical, "heavily-persecuted" Thaivisa member would have you believe they're just one wrong look away from being riddled with bullets by a crazed Thai trying desperately to save face over the most minor of social infractions.

As if that has never happened lol....

As if that has never happened lol....

Of course it has but is it a regular occurrence?

Is it more likely to happen to you in Thailand than it is in the West?

What's at issue isn't ​"...minor...social infractions."

It's ​"...because he slandered and insulted his Thai neighbor's family on a number of public occasions."

​As already pointed out, that kind of stupidity can get you killed anywhere, but here in Thailand it most definitely ​is ​more likely.

Again. But, in 'any other country in the world' the perpetrator would have been found and brought to justice. Name just ONE case where any farang murdered by a Thai has seen any justice here? Just ONE. Christ ..

Again. But, in 'any other country in the world' the perpetrator would have been found and brought to justice. Name just ONE case where any farang murdered by a Thai has seen any justice here? Just ONE. Christ ..

Sure

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/349569/Expat-s-Thai-wife-used-his-cash-to-have-him-killed

I trust you'll stop whining like a pussy now

Oh what's this? Another one? Surely not?

http://pattayadailynews.com/thai-wife-charged-with-killing-austrian-husband/

The trouble with you people is that you imagine you see persecution and prejudice everywhere.

It's so ironic because many of you are the same planks who accuse minorities in your homelands of imagining the difficulties they encounter with some of the majority.

Frankly, I think it's all pretty pathetic

Edited by Agent Sumo

Sure

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/349569/Expat-s-Thai-wife-used-his-cash-to-have-him-killed

Is that the best you can come up with... an old story from 2012?

How many farangs have been killed since then?

And how many Thais are doing time for killing them?

Incidentally, can the personal insults, won't you?

They add nothing to the discussion and just make you look like an emotional fool.

Edited by DaddyWarbucks

Sure

The guy asked for one example; I gave him three.

There was no specification on how recent they should be

If I was as fearful for my life and as convinced of the lack of justice for foreigners in Thailand as some of these serial victims are, I'd leave

Can't imagine why they remain whistling.gif

Edited by Agent Sumo

Sure

They add nothing to the discussion and just make you look like an emotional fool.

Asks for an end to the insults and adds one himself

Gotta love Thaivisa

The bad news DW is that yes it is very very BAD here.....and yes they are after You................coffee1.gif

Ever stop to think, ............and then forget to start again?

Edited by oxo1947

We did mention this website several times on thaivisa.

And the huge number of foreignerS who get murdered every year here is quite depressing!

Few months ago, i found another website about murders in thailand. I would not be allowed to post the link here and i would certainly be banned.

I did have a look at this other website, and that was a huge mistake. I still have nightmare, the picture are simply gore. Its on the trashy side.

I read the case of a middle aged foreigner who was murdered by night on pattaya beach, this case was not mentionned here on TV. The picture were from thai bypasser. sick.gif

farang-deaths.com is a good way to remember you, this country is really unsafe.

Edited by Bender

this message was sponsorized by the TAT. laugh.png

Seriously you talk complete crap! I can make you a long list of tourists that have been murdered here. You just need to read thaivisa on a daily basis. Every single day, here a tourist is beaten or murdered or thrown by the balcony or raped....

edit : in fact, i dont need to make this long lists of victims, just read thaivisa.com or farang-deaths.com

Edited by Bender

And the huge number of foreignerS who get murdered every year here is quite depressing!

Few months ago, i found another website about murders in thailand. I would not be allowed to post the link here and i would certainly be banned.

I did have a look at this other website, and that was a huge mistake. I still have nightmare, the picture are simply gore. Its on the trashy side.

I read the case of a middle aged foreigner who was murdered by night on pattaya beach, this case was not mentionned here on TV. The picture were from thai bypasser. sick.gif

if it is really unsafe (in your opinion), why do you stay here ?

I imagine people in Ansbach thought they lived in an ideal society.

you can not give an honest reply without the team apologist telling you, to go home.laugh.png

chapelroad : 119 posts....

Edited by Bender

you can not give an honest reply without the team apologist telling you, to go home.laugh.png

I feel safe as houses here, been here a long time.

If I felt intimidated, I would have no hesitation to leave.

But to come on a forum, and try to profess how dangerous it is here (in your opinion), is pathetic !

this message was sponsorized by the TAT. laugh.png

Seriously you talk complete crap! I can make you a long list of tourists that have been murdered here. You just need to read thaivisa on a daily basis. Every single day, here a tourist is beaten or murdered or thrown by the balcony or raped....

I am sure that you scored high attending the exaggeration lessons.rolleyes.gif

as always these threads are hijacked by the team apologists. No wonder these very few people*** do work in the tourism industry.

They need to sell us this country as a safe tourist destination. This is how these professional liars make a living.

But you just need to read or watch thai daily news to make your own opinion.coffee1.gif

*** very few people indeed, but with several fake accounts.....

Edited by Bender

chapelroad : 119 posts....

So your judgement of farangs in Thailand is judged on how many posts they have on Thai Visa !

Some 'sad sacks', include yourself in that category, have nothing better to do than sit in front of a keyboard.

Hey, if you are happy, who am I to argue ?

as always these threads are hijacked by the team apologists. No wonder these very few people*** do work in the tourism industry.

They need to sell us this country as a safe tourist destination. This is how these professional liars make a living.

But you just need to read or watch thai daily news to make your own opinion.coffee1.gif

*** very few people indeed, but with several fake accounts.....

coffee1.gif