Hulu and Trickbyte

amykat

Hello,

I've been using Trickbyte which I learned about on this forum, to watch Netflix but sadly that got cut off around March. Now I watch Hulu and this week I also got cut off in the same way. Hulu started to "detect an anonymous proxy" being used. I wonder if there is something I can do about this ...some little tweak I can make, or change companies, or what? Trickbyte seems to be dead in the water and does not respond to any form of communication (although I prepaid through November).

I have tried to make some little "tweaks" and now I can't even sign on to Hulu. I use this with two Apple TV's and two iPads, and I also use Amazon Prime right now.

If anyone knows if Hulu is just cracking down like Netflix did then I would be happy to know and I will just give up ...or was this just a technical glitch that I can repair or does anyone know of a better service provider that works with the options I am using?

Thank you!!

Also, if anyone knows where I can look for reliable reports of VPN or Smart DNS reviews/ information I would appreciate it. All I can find is 1000 of pages of ads basically. Or some kind of forum where these things are discussed??

Try Browsec or Hoxx VPN, both free ,but they also have paid versions,

but the free works OK for me,just switch between the two,don't know

about netflix or hulu, try iflix only THB 100 p.m. 1 month free,and if

you google streaming tv, you will find plenty of sites that offer everything

you could find on netflix or hulu.

regards Worgeordie

Archived