Thaivisa Forum 4 Year Anniversary

george

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is a great site. I remember when I first discovered the site when I had a visa problem. I went to Lonely Planet and someone there rec'd it to me. Back then there were less than 8000 members and now pushing 40K in just over 2.5 years. Man how time drags, j/k. Good work and I have one favor to ask of a mod, can you unrestrict my acct? I really want to get back to posting again. thx in advance

You asked nicely Bobby. Welcome back.

i would like to say a big hello to meadish as he banned me for 10 days after id only been posting for 5 days. :D

got to be a record dos'nt it . ? :D

meadish is my favourite mod as he debated the issue with me untill i give in and he gained big respect from myself.

cheers meadish. :D

all the other mods are good as well as ive been a bit of a recalcitrant at times and only copped 3 day holidays when fighting in bedlam. :D:D

anyway punters,

thaivisa is a cracker forum and i frigging love it as there's some top fella's writing on here and they give me a giggle.

there's also a few floggers but we must take the good with the bad. :D

and a big hello to the floggers. :D

well done mods and make sure you cut me some slack as im a top thaivisa punter.

cheers mods. :D:D:o

Congrats .. what would be interesting would be to know the absolute history of where the thai visa egg was hatched .. maybe in a series of seedy joints or high society clubs .. maybe a lunatic asylum ... the real history and who was involved in the big bang .. the first days ... the first generation :o

Congrats .. what would be interesting would be to know the absolute history of where the thai visa egg was hatched .. maybe in a series of seedy joints or high society clubs .. maybe a lunatic asylum ... the real history and who was involved in the big bang .. the first days ... the first generation :D

Its one of those great ideas we all come up with when Pissed or stoned and never act on. Big G and DPP acted on it and you now have TV! :o Or something like that! :D:D

Now wot woz I doing 4 years ago?

O yeah exactly the same as what I am doing now and like then looking for information about think...price of a beer in Soi Cowboy,bus fares to Patti,getting wifie a British PP...or was it hows the sky train coming on ...(should soon be finished)......and when are they gonna start the new airport. :o

.....and then I typed in Thaivisa.com..........still got the card .. but from an earlier time..... :D

Anyway....Best wishes G & Dr.P (et al) keep up the good work........heres to the Next 4....... :D

Congrats .. what would be interesting would be to know the absolute history of where the thai visa egg was hatched .. maybe in a series of seedy joints or high society clubs .. maybe a lunatic asylum ... the real history and who was involved in the big bang .. the first days ... the first generation :D

Yes many deserved congratulations.

It,s my wifes birthday today also and yes isn,t it amazing, she,s 46 years old to coinicide with your post No.

marshbags :o:D:D

TV 4 YEARS!

Today it's exactly four years ago since we started this forum! 20 Nov 2002.

Thanks all members for your support, making us the biggest expat forum in the... huh ... world?

Nearly 40,000 members (right now 37,034 members)

Nearly 1,000,000 posts (right now 986,496 posts)

Nearly 100,000 topics (91,504 topics as we speak)

Also, thanks to our moderators, and thanks to our sponsors, Sunbelt Asia et all.

Cheers! :o

George, you and the mods have created a great forum. And, thanks also to the nearly 40,000 of us who helped make this such a great place to be.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A PARTY?

Congratulations to George, Doc. and everybody involved in setting up this forum; and a very big thanks to all the moderators who do a very great job in keeping this forum clean (it must be a very tough job).

And I would like to thank all the members who have helped me with many problems I had - every question I ever posted has been answered and my problems had been solved.

Also thanks are due to the sponsor Sunbelt Asia for their free advise they provide in this forum about visa and work permit related matters.

Again, thanks a lot :o

opalhort

It is a great site. I remember when I first discovered the site when I had a visa problem. I went to Lonely Planet and someone there rec'd it to me. Back then there were less than 8000 members and now pushing 40K in just over 2.5 years. Man how time drags, j/k. Good work and I have one favor to ask of a mod, can you unrestrict my acct? I really want to get back to posting again. thx in advance

You asked nicely Bobby. Welcome back.

Thank you very much Good Dr. You are the 1st person I remember from the forum (followed by George and Huski) way back then. You are a top guy and this is and has been a top forum, the top forum in my book.