How many KM a day do big city TukTuks drive ?

Hi

I was just wondering how many KM a day that an average big city TukTuk would rack up ?

and are there any electric powered TukTuks used on the streets and not just for Hotels,

Seem like electric would be a good idea but maybe the range is not enough to run a full day and recharging takes a long time on regular house voltage.

Looks likes no tuk tuk drivers on the forum so you can't get an qualified answer how many km's they rack up per day :D

I think many of them runs on LNG, can see the tank when you look at them from behind, between and a bit above the rear wheels.

Doubt very much they can run the whole day if electric powered expect the hotel variants that only do shot soi runs. 

They are surprising agile, been trying them out when playing tourist in Bangkok because of my son. They can really filter in heavy traffic.

yeah maybe the TuKTuk guys are out at the Palace telling everyone its closed !

But there was a show about some TuKTuks that were electric and going on sale in India , 

and just wondering how they would work out in BKK etc

I like the idea of electric , but the KM range  often makes them worthless when using them in the real world ,

I have driven an old VW 1960s bug that was converted to electric and it ran great and had a range of 75 miles,  but it was not a cheap conversion . also no AC or heater if needed

If you could make the TukTuks with slide in replacement batteries they could then be used all day,,,,,