Where to buy Bangkok post in joho Korat

ableguy

Hi guys used to get my post in home garden in the gas shop next to the mini Tesco,they closed this section of the business, then found the Chinese book shop almost opposite Klang plaza, they closed down, tried the book seller in Klang plaza who did sell the post, but this recently changed hands and now they don't.

I now have to drive down to the mall 38k round trip.

Can anyone help with advice . Otherwise will just give up on it and lose another of my favorite pastimes. Sadly that's what aging does to you.

In ancient times smile.png when I read this paper during holiday we (wife and I) asked at a local newsstand.

They ordered a daily copy on advance payment (like one or two weeks).

Just notice that in my case it was not available before noon or so.

It's worth a try.

dont you have a newspaper boy delivering in your area,i live near saveone night market and we get it delivered to our door.

i will get the wife to ask him if anyone delivers in? is it home garden in joho.

On 30 กรกฎาคม 2559 at 8:18 AM, meatboy said:

dont you have a newspaper boy delivering in your area,i live near saveone night market and we get it delivered to our door.

i will get the wife to ask him if anyone delivers in? is it home garden in joho.

On 30 กรกฎาคม 2559 at 8:46 AM, happylarry said:

My iPad automatically downloads it every morning for me to read at breakfast. This is the full paper , not the short version that is free for the Internet.

HL

We live behind Toyota on the Kohn  Kaen road jo ho meat boy would appreciate your help.

Archived