Notary Public

Randell

I have need of a Notary in Chiang Rai town or Wiang Chai. I have been advised that there is one a block short of the clock tower in Town. But I haven't been able to pin that one down yet although to be fair have only driven by a couple of times. But I will be need one's services in the coming week. I say Notary because I would think far cheaper than a lawyer. I just need some documents Notarized so I can courier them back to Canada. And anyone familiar with one could maybe give me some idea on the cost of Notarizing a document. I will need 5 or 6 or more pages done. Any ideas anyone.

Randell

I  also have need of international  courier  service.  Does the Thai Post office offer an express service or do I  need to find DHL  or similar. If so where are they located.

Thanks 

Randell

No one replied but no matter just wanted to add a closer. Was able to use the services  of 4Lens. Which is at the main intersection going south past BIg C Where you would turn left to go to ToT or Home Pro. The Notary service was 1000 baht. a bit steep for 5 minutes work by some one very obviously not a lawyer or notary . Just a clerk using stamps and  a signature that certainly wasn't the lawyers. But got it done and it was accepted which was the most important thing for me. And I just used the regular post office services. Anyway just wanted to wrap it up. 

Randell