Forza Upgrade.

Just1Voice

58 minutes ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Not haven't heard anything about that but Honda will launch a 750 scooter soon.

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bikes/honda-x-adv-adventure-scooter-coming/

Looks Interesting, but I like the comfort of the Forza.  I've got one now, along with my 150cc PCX and CB300f, but at 67, and health problems, my sports bike days are coming to an end.  Actually, my son has taken ownership of the Forza, but that's fine.  I don't have a problem with buying another one for myself, but was just wondering if they are going to upgrade engine size.  I'd hate to buy another 300cc model, and then 6 months later they come out with a 400 or 450cc model.  That would tick me off. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place to post but my Forza is 9 months old and has done 9500k. There are now transmission issues , I was shown what looks like rollers that were worn out . My beef is that I am being charged for new ones + costs of work to GWH. They say that I have done too many kilometers and it comes under wear and tear same as tyres , lights and brakes. I disagree , has anyone else had this prob?. 

On 8/15/2016 at 10:32 AM, toofarnorth said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post but my Forza is 9 months old and has done 9500k. There are now transmission issues , I was shown what looks like rollers that were worn out . My beef is that I am being charged for new ones + costs of work to GWH. They say that I have done too many kilometers and it comes under wear and tear same as tyres , lights and brakes. I disagree , has anyone else had this prob?. 

You are going to get a shock when you find out the price of a new battery, my Forza is one year old and 12000 Ks.

Better start saving up for that new battery.:(

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2016 at 10:32 AM, toofarnorth said:

Those rollers wear out on all bikes.  About 300 baht replacement at a bike shop.  If you want faster acceleration get rollers about 1 gram or two less weight.

If a transmission doesn't last 9500km then that's a pretty bad transmission. I have ridden a bunch of bikes for more than 40k km each and the transmissions were just fine. I expect a transmission to hold at least 50k km, usually more like 100k km before it gives up - unless it's a high performance vehicle. I didn't ride the Forza much but wasn't impressed with what I saw and felt. I would press them to issue a warranty claim if the costs are too high for your liking. How do you even abuse the transmission on the Forza, it's an automatic. I mean in what case could they claim it was you riding wrong? Or would they seriously tell you that this is the expected lifetime of the transmission. I'd ditch the bike right away in that case.

Archived