Emirates airliner with 275 onboard crash lands in Dubai

webfact

3 hours ago, Katipo said:

The fact that there was no loss of passenger life shows just how important it is to follow proper evacuation procedures. Congratulations to all airline and rescue crew involved. My condolences to the family of the firefighter.

Yes, a miracle it was not worse...

Passengers filming other passenger retrieving their belongings from over-head lockers while smoke and flames start to engulf the the cabin.

Some footage clearly shows an explosion that blew off a wing that went skywards and cartwheeled before hitting the ground, probably this is what killed the fire fighter.

Nat Geo recently ran a Fly-on-the-Wall documentary called Ultimate Airport Dubai, part of it featured some new recruit fire fighters under going weeks of training, many if not all were from 3rd world African countries. 

17 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

I cant believe no one has filmed this at dxb...i would have liked to see the video

The very last seconds of the 777 sliding on its belly have been filmed.
Video here: 

3 hours ago, Basil B said:

Nat Geo recently ran a Fly-on-the-Wall documentary called Ultimate Airport Dubai, part of it featured some new recruit fire fighters under going weeks of training, many if not all were from 3rd world African countries. 

Of course…emiratis don't do hard labour.