Coursely ground corn

I want to make some chicken feed. I live in Kalasin  (western side) but it seems no one grows corn around here. Is there some place to buy it, say 30-50 kg bags? Also soya bean coursely ground. The rest I have managed to find. The pellet stuff isn't much liked by the chickens. They do eat it but I think for self preservation rather than liking it.

Can't seem to find how to follow this topic with the new format. PM's would be great.

Edited by Gonsalviz

Next  province  to  you is Mahasarakham   there is a dairy co-op  there them , or  a feed supplier  near them should  provide you with ground maize  and ground soya , but I think the  maize is  sold in 90 kg sacks  and soya  in 70 ? kg sacks. some dairy farmers  like to mix they own feeds ,rather than buying  some of the big company pelleted  feeds.

At  this time ground maize is about 9-10 Baht/ kg ,soya ,last time checked   was about  22-25 Baht /kg.  

22 hours ago, kickstart said:

Next  province  to  you is Mahasarakham   there is a dairy co-op  there them , or  a feed supplier  near them should  provide you with ground maize  and ground soya , but I think the  maize is  sold in 90 kg sacks  and soya  in 70 ? kg sacks. some dairy farmers  like to mix they own feeds ,rather than buying  some of the big company pelleted  feeds.

At  this time ground maize is about 9-10 Baht/ kg ,soya ,last time checked   was about  22-25 Baht /kg.  

90 kg? 70 kg? How on earth would anyone carry that?

22 hours ago, kickstart said:

90 kg? 70 kg? How on earth would anyone carry that?

2 minutes ago, Rob13 said:

twf0045.jpg

If You can carry 90 kg on your shoulder, I am very afraid of you.