Absolute Proof upscale Thai women are into Farang men

atyclb

yesterday i went to an upscale bangkok cinema to see the movie "jason bourne"  had to do a double take as i could not believe almost all of the moviegoers were female and upscale at that.

proof positive and renewed hope that they are into farangs.  why else would so many go to see a "matt damon" movie.

ps; seems farang pub is oofline so placed post here.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But Matt Damon is not the average farang, he is in shape and looks handsome. That is different from the OAP's on this forum. Guys like that can get all the girls they want and never have to pay for it. If you got visible abs and are not too old.. game is different from those who don't have those things. Woman also go for physical attraction. 

22 minutes ago, robblok said:

But Matt Damon is not the average farang, he is in shape and looks handsome. That is different from the OAP's on this forum. Guys like that can get all the girls they want and never have to pay for it. If you got visible abs and are not too old.. game is different from those who don't have those things. Woman also go for physical attraction. 

He also has a few million quid in the bank.

1 minute ago, SoiBiker said:

He also has a few million quid in the bank.

Donald Trump has a head like a robber's dog and I doubt he sports a six pack, but have a look at his missus, is she with him for his good looks? Money is the greatest aphrodisiac in the world.

35 minutes ago, robblok said:

Put a penniless, young fit handsome guy alongside an overweight, middle aged,billionaire in a room full of supermodels, I know who will attract the most women. BTW, 99% of the young guys don't look like or as fit as Matt Damon either Most of them are here in Thailand because they couldn't get a look-in with a decent woman in their own country, so they are paying for it as well.

Edited by giddyup

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Have you never been to Walking Street,Pattaya? :whistling:

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Visible wallet is probably better! :whistling:

47 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Put a penniless, young fit handsome guy alongside an overweight, middle aged,billionaire in a room full of supermodels, I know who will attract the most women. BTW, 99% of the young guys don't look like or as fit as Matt Damon either Most of them are here in Thailand because they couldn't get a look-in with a decent woman in their own country, so they are paying for it as well.

I agree with your supermodel analogy but as for the old "Can't get a woman back home" argument that really is one that puzzles me?
I can get women "back home",in Europe or anywhere else I choose to travel to,the thing is I PREFER girls from South-East Asia.I find they are slimmer,more feminine and just generally sweeter than Western women,they actually still like men!
I've had enough of the constant misandry in Europe these days,if you offered me a supermodel from there I would still rather have a South-East Asian girl.With dark skin,shiny jet-black hair and a body most 20-year old Western females can only dream of!
In fact I just don''t find Western women even remotely attractive anymore but I can get plenty of them,I just don't want to I'm afraid but obviously that is my personal choice!

26 minutes ago, MyFrenU said:

I agree with your supermodel analogy but as for the old "Can't get a woman back home" argument that really is one that puzzles me?
I can get women "back home",in Europe or anywhere else I choose to travel to,the thing is I PREFER girls from South-East Asia.I find they are slimmer,more feminine and just generally sweeter than Western women,they actually still like men!
I've had enough of the constant misandry in Europe these days,if you offered me a supermodel from there I would still rather have a South-East Asian girl.With dark skin,shiny jet-black hair and a body most 20-year old Western females can only dream of!
In fact I just don''t find Western women even remotely attractive anymore but I can get plenty of them,I just don't want to I'm afraid but obviously that is my personal choice!

European women still like men. 

Maybe they just don't like you?

17 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

Try reading again,I just don't like them actually,believe me I can assure you they like me a whole lot more than you!

20 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

If Farang women are so wonderful then why are you in Thailand?Why not stay where you are from and be surrounded by them?

Just now, MyFrenU said:

We only have your word for that,can you back your claims up?

How do you propose I do that?

Why am I here in Thailand? Because I like it here. And I think farang women are so wonderful I brought one with me.

Something about this makes you angry, doesn't it?

1 hour ago, MyFrenU said:

I can get women "back home",in Europe or anywhere else I choose to travel to,the thing is I PREFER girls from South-East Asia.

In fact I just don''t find Western women even remotely attractive anymore but I can get plenty of them

If only I could get a dollar for every time I hear crud like this ..............

Some of you clowns really make me laugh.

Edited by Fabricus

Just now, SoiBiker said:

How do you propose I do that?

Why am I here in Thailand? Because I like it here. And I think farang women are so wonderful I brought one with me.

Something about this makes you angry, doesn't it?

So that's a 'No' then?Just as I thought!

1 minute ago, Fabricus said:

If only I could get a dollar for every time I hear crud like this ..............

Some of you clowns really make me laugh.

It seems like you make everyone laugh on the other thread,are you a professional clown?

2 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

It was more of a 'don't be silly'.

Ok then in that case I'm a Billionaire constantly surrounded by supermodels,you see we can all make stories up about ourselves and our success with women on the internet,where would you be without it?

12 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

Wow. If you think being able to choose your wife from a selection is such an outlandish claim, you really must have not had much luck back home. 

Actually I think I've seen bars in Thailand offering pretty much the same service,so not so different after all!