atyclb

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, MyFrenU said:

Robert Ludlum wrote the Bourne Trilogy,therefore after the first three The Bourne Identity,The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum it's just rubbish Hollywood scriptwriters cashing in on the popularity and excellent writing of Ludlum's spy novels.
They will all be cash cows now and I believe Damon said after No.3 he wouldn't do any more until they waved a big ,fat cheque under his nose!

Big Hollywood movie in 'intended to make large sums of money' shocker!

49 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

Big Hollywood movie in 'intended to make large sums of money' shocker!

Landing at Suvarnabumi Airport,that obviously went straight over your head,the fact that the original writer died 15 years ago and won't be penning anymore Jason Bourne novels devaluing the whole moviemaking process for purists! :facepalm:

Hey.......this is Thailand.......Thai women galore....plenty of women you can meet ..here... there... everywhere ...and I am not talking about prostitutes ...rather your average Thai women that you can easily chat up while most of them are very approachable and friendly.

Of course it helps if you can speak Thai.....but even then, there are enough Thai females that can speak passable English...it is just a matter of percentages and keep on trying

In other words you do not have to be a Matt Damon to find female companionships here in Thailand.

I always assumed that was a No Brainer...but apparently not...lol........while it seems a lot of guys here think that you have to be a movie star of sorts to befriend Thai women.

Cheers

23 hours ago, robblok said:

But Matt Damon is not the average farang, he is in shape and looks handsome. That is different from the OAP's on this forum. Guys like that can get all the girls they want and never have to pay for it. If you got visible abs and are not too old.. game is different from those who don't have those things. Woman also go for physical attraction. 

Dont forget Matt Damon is rich!!!!

6 hours ago, Agent Sumo said:

Whatever you have to tell yourself

You're confusing what women want and what they'll settle for.

I know several, good-looking Thai women married to older, fat but relatively wealthy guys and each & every one of them is shagging a younger, better-looking guy on the side.

Commiserations...

Whatever you have to tell yourself

You're confusing what women want and what they'll settle for.

I know several, good-looking Thai women married to older, fat but relatively wealthy guys and each & every one of them is shagging a younger, better-looking guy on the side.

Yeah of course you do.

On 4.8.2016 at 6:00 PM, MyFrenU said:

Visible wallet is probably better! :whistling:

that is a strange experience i had.....

many thai ladys would settle for an old unattractive probably fat ugly guy who pays them than for a slim  fit good looking bloke who refuse to be a walking atm...( me )...

once i was in samui and walked down the street.....a guy ugly fat walked a fifty meters ahead of me passing a bar

suddenly a number of the girls there start screaming hey handsume man come in come her....

he smiled but did not go in...so i though oh <deleted> i gootta pass the same place soon and not into bs like this, preparing for an answer in my mind......when i approached and passed the ladys not even bothered to have alook.....relieve....

they seem to have good human knowledge....

i dont mean to look down on anybody ...if somebody finds there what he needs and pays for it i think is fair enough...but on a long run this kind of relationships will end up in mental tragedy or depression if not for both so sure for the lady....

once i spoke about it ( ugl yold  farangs / beauty girls relationships ) with an older thai lady that married here ages ago.....i said :maybe in th the taste is different (like in south pacific samoa i think where fat is seen as beauty and respected  this way ) what is seen as ugly in the west maybe here the people perceive as beautifull ...??

and she said oh no they know that the hiúsband is not attractive but the like the money so they do it as a business ( like marry an old farang ) no feelings involved....

so i agree a visible wallet might be the better choice if u search for a money lady...

3 minutes ago, free123 said:

many thai ladys would settle for an old unattractive probably fat ugly guy who pays them than for a slim  fit good looking bloke who refuse to be a walking atm...( me )...

once i was in samui and walked down the street.....a guy ugly fat walked a fifty meters ahead of me passing a bar

suddenly a number of the girls there start screaming hey handsume man come in come her....

he smiled but did not go in...so i though oh <deleted> i gootta pass the same place soon and not into bs like this, preparing for an answer in my mind......when i approached and passed the ladys not even bothered to have alook.....relieve....

i dont mean to look down on anybody ...if somebody finds there what he needs and pays for it i think is fair enough...but on a long run this kind of relationships will end up in mental tragedy or depression if not for both so sure for the lady....

once i spoke about it ( ugl yold  farangs / beauty girls relationships ) with an older thai lady that married here ages ago.....i said :maybe in th the taste is different (like in south pacific samoa i think where fat is seen as beauty and respected  this way ) what is seen as ugly in the west maybe here the people perceive as beautifull ...??

and she said oh no they know that the hiúsband is not attractive but the like the money so they do it as a business ( like marry an old farang ) no feelings involved....

so i agree a visible wallet might be the better choice if u search for a money lady...

You do understand that these women are at work. 

They really don't want to sleep with you or the fat man but they do it because they are at woek and earning money for their families.

You do understand that, right?

so i agree a visible wallet might be the better choice if u search for a money

I don't get why it was a strange experience

11 hours ago, SoiBiker said:

Well they're looking in the wrong place, surely? You won't learn proper English from an American.

Well, then where else? American English coins more new words, is used more in technology, science, business, and entertainment and by far more people speak American English.

1 hour ago, MyFrenU said:

You keep coming on here desperately trying to convince everyone,yourself especially I suspect,of what a macho playboy you are in Thailand of all places being a bargirl's gik it's just embarrassing! :facepalm:
It's people like you that are generally spotted skulking around boyztown and picking up Katoeys opposite Nana Plaza.

How do you know what's generally spotted around around boystown & where the Katoeys hang out?

It's alright fella, you can tell us, we're all friends here :cheesy:

4 hours ago, smotherb said:

Well, then where else? American English coins more new words, is used more in technology, science, business, and entertainment and by far more people speak American English.

They don't call it 'The President's English', do they?

On 8/5/2016 at 10:26 AM, Berkshire said:

The OP must be jerking our chain...because nobody can be that clueless.  If you believe his premise, then Thai women must be into black guys if they go see Central Intelligence, our into rough women if they go see Ghostbusters (2016), or men with pointed ears if they go see Star Trek, etc.  And of course, if they watch a Thai movie, they must be into Thai men.  Sigh.

nice try.  actually not that clueless. seems due to thai style "image over substance" society, there is a fair % of thai women that know damon well who damon and pitt and denzel are. women i know have no qualms voicing they are fond of such actors. i do agree with you in that women prefer light complexions (society does this)

On 8/5/2016 at 10:31 AM, Berkshire said:

Have to agree.  I've never seen a farang with an attractive "upscale" or "hi so" Thai woman.  Said couples may be out there, but they sure hide themselves pretty well. 

let it be known i have zero interest in bagging/marrying any female be it super wealthy or super poor, been through that.  i have seen on occasion western guys with seemingly high end thia gals usually at shopping malls. emporium for one. i know an american guy that married the daughter of the founder of one of the big banks. the husband is not an oap though. nor is he affluent, overweight or unattractive.

On 8/5/2016 at 10:31 AM, Berkshire said:

Have to agree.  I've never seen a farang with an attractive "upscale" or "hi so" Thai woman.  Said couples may be out there, but they sure hide themselves pretty well. 

Here's one I met by chance on the interenet.

Nice girl, and I wasn't looking for hi-so. I dated her for about 6 weeks.

Malee_pixellate.jpg

16 hours ago, atyclb said:

nice try.  actually not that clueless. seems due to thai style "image over substance" society, there is a fair % of thai women that know damon well who damon and pitt and denzel are. women i know have no qualms voicing they are fond of such actors. i do agree with you in that women prefer light complexions (society does this)

So what is the point of this thread?  I agree that there are western actors (and Koreans, for that matter) that Thai women are fond of.  But you seem to be taking this huge leap that since Damon is a farang, therefore, Thai women must like farangs.  You forget that there are an awful lot of Thai actors that Thai women are fond of.  What would you conclude from that?  

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

So what is the point of this thread?  I agree that there are western actors (and Koreans, for that matter) that Thai women are fond of.  But you seem to be taking this huge leap that since Damon is a farang, therefore, Thai women must like farangs.  You forget that there are an awful lot of Thai actors that Thai women are fond of.  What would you conclude from that?  

When you think about it, why wouldn't they, at least some of them?

1 minute ago, JJGreen said:

U beleive this woman was hi so?

Well, she was 34 years old, made around $7k a-month, owned a few houses, and came from a very wealthy family.

If she wasn't hi-so, she was certainly getting there. One of my friends girlfriends had heard of her family as being very wealthy, I think involved in insurance.