Police: London stabbings that killed US woman not terrorism

webfact

1 hour ago, MissAndry said:

I'm an anti-Muslim immigrant member due to their desire to repress and control me. Until they are prepared to treat women as the equals of men, they should stay out of countries that have equality laws.

Anyone who wants to stop me walking down the road wearing a crop top, no bra, short shorts and eating a bacon roll shouldn't be living in my home country.

It's only reasonable.

Most British Muslims do consider women the equal of men; unfortunately some don't.

Just as most British Jews consider women the equal of men; but some don't.

Just as most British Hindus consider women to be the equal of men; but some don't.

Just as most British Christians consider women to be the equal of men; but some don't.

Etc., etc., etc.........

Are you anti all those religions as well?

No one, regardless of their religion, wants to stop you walking down the road wearing a crop top, no bra, short shorts and eating a bacon roll; except the so called Sharia patrols a while back. But they were reported to the police, often by local Muslims, arrested and dealt with.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, yogi100 said:

Any Saturday that suits you and when both of us can be in the area.

White and non white.

I suggest we start at the Butterfly Walk Shopping Centre in Camberrwell or the Elephant & Castle Shopping Centre for a couple of hours then to an area of your choice for another couple of hours but an area visited mainly by commuters or tourists will not be home to many residents of London so to save arguments such areas will be excluded.

Really? You claim to live in London and say that? You don't know London as well as you think; go off the main drag and your soon into residential streets.

I await your PM in October to finalise the details.

2 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Really? You claim to live in London and say that? You don't know London as well as you think; go off the main drag and your soon into residential streets.

I await your PM in October to finalise the details.

Take the City of London known as the Square Mile as an example, it's the business and finance centre of Europe and has a resident population of about 7,000 but over 300,000 people commute into the city and work there. There's not really a 'main drag' in the city.

Aldgate is a nearby area with residential streets, we can do a survey there in Brick Lane if you like.

the next thread on lone young not religiously motivated mass-murderers without links to terrorists will open soon, as a 27 year old did just attack passengers in a train in Switzerland using a knife and highly flammable liquid.

On 10.8.2016 at 8:33 PM, 7by7 said:

Are you anti all those religions as well?

I can state that I am firmly anti-any-religion.

My opinion is that truly believing in religion (as opposed to using it to control the masses) is for the mentally deficient.

But as long as it's done in private and doesn't harm other people, everyone is free to do what he wants.

51 minutes ago, manarak said:

the next thread on lone young not religiously motivated mass-murderers without links to terrorists will open soon, as a 27 year old did just attack passengers in a train in Switzerland using a knife and highly flammable liquid.

My opinion is that truly believing in religion (as opposed to using it to control the masses) is for the mentally deficient.

But as long as it's done in private and doesn't harm other people, everyone is free to do what he wants.

Horror at the seaside as man's 'throat slit' in front of terrified families
A SEASIDE town has been rocked by a brutal stabbing in which a man had his throat slit and was “stabbed in the groin”.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/699721/Horror-Margate-Kent-man-throat-slit-brutal-stabbing-Seaside

On 09/08/2016 at 4:49 AM, i claudius said:

We can go on about this for ever , but mentally ill or a terrorist , if him and his family had not been given the green light to live in Britain ,then this woman would now be alive . I know many will say "but you are an immegrant as well" yes but i get nothing , no benifits i pay my way and support my Thai family , claim nothing .

What a load of cobblers and when did it turn into a "I get nothing" debate. Some strange folks on this website. 

5 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

What a load of cobblers and when did it turn into a "I get nothing" debate. Some strange folks on this website. 

That's a 'strange' reply.

Perhaps you could explain why it's a 'load of cobblers' and unless you can do so your comment is absolutely meaningless.

If I understand it then it is far from meaningless but to keep you on track as you seem to have gone well off it. Cobblers refers to your points about your own circumstances versus "other immigrants" at least you got immigrant part correct your an immigrant no more no less and your comparisons are a bit of a joke, to be honest as i was reading I was laughing such was the nonsense. Why even talk yourself up in this matter. Do you read the Sun?

As Mark Steyn commented:

"The old definition of a nanosecond was the gap between the traffic light changing in New York and the first honk from a car behind.

"The new definition is the gap between a terrorist bombing and the press release from an Islamic lobby group warning of a backlash against Muslims."

The BBC fits superbly into this definition of an Islamic lobby group.

3 minutes ago, RickBradford said:

As Mark Steyn commented:

"The old definition of a nanosecond was the gap between the traffic light changing in New York and the first honk from a car behind.

"The new definition is the gap between a terrorist bombing and the press release from an Islamic lobby group warning of a backlash against Muslims."

The BBC fits superbly into this definition of an Islamic lobby group.

Or indeed, someone dying unexpectedly anywhere and TV worthies clammouring over each other to call it an Islamic terrorist attack with nothing more than their innate bigotry to guide them.

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 3:20 AM, manarak said:

Welcome to the Antitheist club  default_thumbsup.gif 

• 5 months later...

The muslim attacker in this story, Zakaria Bulhan, was up in court today where he admitted to murder and wounding 5 others. He is a 19-year-old Norwegian national of Somali descent, who moved to the UK in 2002.
Funny how in cases like this, the other religions in the UK eg Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists etc don't suddenly have their young men develop bouts of mental illness and go round randomly stabbing people while chanting phrases from their holy books.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38878443

Edited by katana

1 hour ago, katana said:

The muslim attacker in this story, Zakaria Bulhan, was up in court today where he admitted to murder and wounding 5 others. He is a 19-year-old Norwegian national of Somali descent, who moved to the UK in 2002.
Funny how in cases like this, the other religions in the UK eg Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists etc don't suddenly have their young men develop bouts of mental illness and go round randomly stabbing people while chanting phrases from their holy books.

It's 'funny' how some members think they are more knowledgeable than medically qualified professionals and the Court.

"The court heard he was suffering an "acute" episode of paranoid schizophrenia at the time of the attacks"

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

It's 'funny' how some members think they are more knowledgeable than medically qualified professionals and the Court.

"The court heard he was suffering an "acute" episode of paranoid schizophrenia at the time of the attacks"

Would they have "heard" that from his lawyer who is defending him? How credible would that be?

47 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Would they have "heard" that from his lawyer who is defending him? How credible would that be?

From memory the attacker was attending a mental health facility prior to the murder. However, in this case you're suggesting,  presumably without the Court transcripts, the Court did not reach the appropriate verdict based upon argument presented by the prosecution and defense. We will have to wait and see if the Crown Prosecution will appeal the verdict or not.

Edited by simple1

13 hours ago, katana said:

Casey is not alone - THREE people are killed by mentally ill every fortnight

Mentally-ill patients left without proper care kill three people a fortnight, a shock Sunday Mirror investigation reveals.

Over the past 10 years 830 have died at their hands. Our grim ­findings come just four days after crazed Hannah Bonser was jailed for life for murdering Casey Kearney, 13.

At least 92 of the killings were attacks on strangers – just like what happened to Casey, stabbed as she walked to a friend’s sleepover.

Paranoid schizophrenic admits stabbing stranger to death in street in front of Sherlock actress Gemma Chan

A paranoid schizophrenic who stabbed a complete stranger to death in front of Sherlock actress Gemma Chan has admitted manslaughter.

Frederic Russell, 30, locked eyes with Humans star Gemma Chan after killing 65-year-old Colin Hammond in a busy London street.

Knife-wielding schizophrenic woman in court after killing gran in street.

A KNIFE-WIELDING schizophrenic killed a gran in a busy high street – just two years after being released from a secure hospital for killing her own mother, the Old Bailey heard today.

Nicola Edgington, 32, randomly attacked 58-year-old Sally Hodkin after stealing a knife from a butchers in Bexleyheath, south east London.

Mental illness doesn't discriminate; it can strike anyone of any ethnicity or religion.

9 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Here in the UK both prosecution and defense are allowed to present evidence and the court then weighs that evidence before arriving at a judgement. Maybe it's different where you come from?

If the accused submits a plea, then the crown Prosecution Service can decide whether or not to accept that plea or take the case to a full trial in an effort to secure a guilty verdict on a greater crime.

Buthan was charged with murder, but submitted plea of guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility. after considering the evidence at what the prosecution lawyer, Mark Hayward QC, called 'the highest level'  the CPS accepted that plea,

Of course, you would have known this had you bothered to read the link in katana's post!

"...Bulhan was Tasered and then arrested by armed police. One officer said he could hear him muttering “Allah, Allah, Allah”, while others found a pamphlet entitled “Fortress of the Muslim” in the pocket of his tracksuit trousers..."
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/06/teenager-zakaria-bulhan-admits-russell-square-killing-of-us-tourist-in-stabbing-spree

25 minutes ago, katana said:

"...Bulhan was Tasered and then arrested by armed police. One officer said he could hear him muttering “Allah, Allah, Allah”, while others found a pamphlet entitled “Fortress of the Muslim” in the pocket of his tracksuit trousers..."
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/06/teenager-zakaria-bulhan-admits-russell-square-killing-of-us-tourist-in-stabbing-spree

So he was muttering the name of his God; does not make him a terrorist. Maybe akin to a Christian muttering "Jesus" in similar circumstances.

Fortress of the Muslim has nothing to do with terrorism. The closest analogy I can think of is the Catholic catechism I had as a child.

It can be bought on Amazon and downloaded from Google Play.

Do you seriously think that would be possible were it some form of terrorist handbook?

Why didn't you quote the whole paragraph? It finishes

The judge was told that these two details were not considered relevant to the attack.

That report also contains details of psychotic episodes experienced by Bulhan both before the attack and whilst he was in Broadmoor awaiting trial as well as diagnoses from psychiatrists.

Edited by 7by7