Who are mysterious Men in Black touring Walking Street?

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On Saturday, August 06, 2016 at 7:53 AM, NongKhaiKid said:

The BIB want to talk to these mysterious men so have they bothered to go out and look for them  ?

What, go out onto the streets, Nah! we will send a nicely worded request to please visit us - - - but only if not inconvenient. 

19 hours ago, oxo1947 said:

Were they farangs...??  because if so they were bound to be ex SIS--or navy seals.......probably having a reunion.

I used to like to sit in the pattaya bars & hear all the tales of yesteryear from the retired farangs. You could pick them out.

Yank—EX -FBI agent

Brit—EX  -MI5 agent

Russian—Ex  - KGB agent

PaKi----Ex  -Newsagent.......................:coffee1:

Pattaya - the Hub of Ex-Special Everythings. Where 2 of every 3 expats are ex Super-secret Special Delta Force Recon Seal Team members that taught Mossad, SAS and JTF  members how to do their jobs. The other 1 of the 3 is most likely either ex super-secret Spetsnaz or a former member of some "special" organization that is so secret it is only known to 5 people in the whole world, one of whom spends all his time running around Pattaya bragging about it.

On 8/6/2016 at 7:36 AM, Kerryd said:

Maybe someone heard about an Alien Invasion and thought they were referring to the kind from outer-space, not the kind from other countries ?

Did anyone notice if they were wearing sunglasses and flashing red lights into people's eyes and making up silly stories for them to remember ? :shock1:

"Everyone who had lights flashed into their eyes have told me they remember nothing.   Even asking if they remember Will Smith doing it  did not jog their memories."  Hint: Involves subtle reference to MIB 1, 2 & 3 movies. 

5 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Pattaya - the Hub of Ex-Special Everythings. Where 2 of every 3 expats are ex Super-secret Special Delta Force Recon Seal Team members that taught Mossad, SAS and JTF  members how to do their jobs. The other 1 of the 3 is most likely either ex super-secret Spetsnaz or a former member of some "special" organization that is so secret it is only known to 5 people in the whole world, one of whom spends all his time running around Pattaya bragging about it.

If I told you what I used to do in my old secret job I would then have had to kill you, so that is obviously not me you are talking about!!!

Edited by The Deerhunter
clarification add 3 words

On August 6, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Johnniey said:

They are a special wing of the military, with similarities to the Red Gaurs. 

There is a very big change happening in Thailand next week.

Really?  Drama queens to be banned?  !:thumbsup:

On 06/08/2016 at 1:53 AM, NongKhaiKid said:

The BIB want to talk to these mysterious men so have they bothered to go out and look for them  ?

How do you expect the BIB to find them? There are only 30 of them! It would be like looking for a needle in a box of needles. 

On 8/6/2016 at 9:41 PM, Peterw42 said:

mSQWlZdCq5b6ZLkvLjoFMOp9OQDSzMXx.jpg The men in black, with IDs and uniforms. Thai men playing dress ups

You posted the wrong picture , these guys are the real police. 

Some teenagers caught in fake uniforms . Do they look like teenagers to you ? 

12 minutes ago, balo said:

You posted the wrong picture , these guys are the real police. 

Some teenagers caught in fake uniforms . Do they look like teenagers to you ? 

No, They are not the police, they are in fact guys, and yes one of them , a teenager was arrested.

possibly read the article

Around thirty men had the same black uniform with a logo over the left side of the chest proclaiming they were "special patrol group, state forces".

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/681826

Edited by Peterw42

On 8/6/2016 at 10:35 AM, canuckamuck said:

The photo should carry the caption: None of the people mentioned in the article are appearing in this photo.

4 hours ago, balo said:

They come from the future and are here to discover the sins that are not available in their "time zone". 

Not in this lifetime:clap2:

10 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

No, They are not the police, they are in fact guys

Try again ,

The picture you posted are of the police in uniform , I even recognize one of them from beach rd. 

The picture I posted are of 2 guys sitting down , they are the fake ones.