Can a deaf person get a driving licence?

Puccini

Not true about the money.

I think the best thing is to get the documents prepared, including the medical and go early to the test place.  In my case I have a disability and they actually made me do the driving test first so I did not waste time on all the other tests in case I failed.  The tester was only concerned that i could handle the vehicle safely and made a special check that I had no restrictions on moving from brake to accelerator.  I think a lot of rubish is spouted here which may have applied 20 years ago.  30 years ago I got a truck licence without a test too...but that was in country Australia and the only question was did you drive ro the police station..  Things have changed there, and here.

Not at all true about the 1500 baht. Years ago maybe, but not now. I recently went through the bike test process and at the time there was a guy who had been trying to pass the theory test and had been there for 4 days without getting more than 20% of the questions correct. Years ago a couple of hundred baht would have changed hands buy not so common but or easy as before

Not at all true about the 1500 baht. Years ago maybe, but not now. I recently went through the bike test process and at the time there was a guy who had been trying to pass the theory test and had been there for 4 days without getting more than 20% of the questions correct. Years ago a couple of hundred baht would have changed hands buy not so common but or easy as before

A person I know lives with a girl from Myanmar though she speaks decent Thai can not read or write it. She speaks tinglish and cannot read English. She paid 1500b a few months ago and now has A Thai motorcycle license. The place was a little out of the way but in smaller settings everything is possible

My gf is going through a driving course at a Tech college. Admirable enough but her plan is to buy a license rather than go through the computer testing and associated PIA stuff required. I had to go 3 times to get it all done. It was 50 km 1 way. Atleast now it is only about 15 km, 1 way.