Easy Navigation button

longball53098

I am getting used to the new format slowly but what I cannot find is the buttons that allow quick navigation to a forum and sub forums. The old format had a button on the upper left and the lower left that opened  up a second window to allow getting to a forum quickly. If that button exists in this new format I do not see where. I seem to have to return to Forum Home and then scroll down to a forum as the only way to get to another forum

What am I missing?

Oh what happened to my attachments to posts that I attached files/photos? They seem to be missing

• 1 month later...

So I posted this back just after the upgrade. Now after 2 months (almost) I am still slowly getting used to the new system. But what I find is I am scrolling and clicking way more than I did on the old system. In the post I asked about the icons that were on the old system that allowed a way to see the list of forums and do a quick jump to that forum without have to go to the main forum and scroll down to it.

Please answer this question

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2016 at 10:08 AM, longball53098 said:

So I posted this back just after the upgrade. Now after 2 months (almost) I am still slowly getting used to the new system. But what I find is I am scrolling and clicking way more than I did on the old system. In the post I asked about the icons that were on the old system that allowed a way to see the list of forums and do a quick jump to that forum without have to go to the main forum and scroll down to it.

Please answer this question

I know the support folks are busy but I guess this question I have deserves no answer? Now November and still no answer.?

• 3 weeks later...