I do love Thailand!

Can samui

Ok, wanted an accessory bar for my Versys for GPS, camera, whatever but was having a bear of a time finding one. Couple on eBay for 2,500-3000 baht so I says to myself "self, lets see what my stainless steel guy can do".

Made a template of the arms for size, hole location and angle. Took that to my guy here on Samui and he says sure.....1000 baht ok? Ok thinks I, lets have a go. Back to the shop in the afternoon of the same day and there it is.....bloody perfect!

Thai ingenuity sometimes is truly a sight to behold.

Moral of the story is that these guys can sometimes make just about anything so if you are looking for some custom bit for your bike drop down to your local shop and see what the boys can do.....might surprise you!

If you join a FB group called 'Versys Market TH' you would see a lot of them, at 1000B

Even still I did the same as you, as I wanted a 1/2 bar that my touratech GPS cage fits, and the ones on FB are all 1" to accept the zip up GPS bags that are popular here.

Nice job, but still join the group, you can find other custom farkles. I have a headlight grill, copy and improved SW moth Hawk sidelight arms and copy halogen guards, the kind you would find on a Tiger that I bought from Thai sellers.