webfact

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Norvid said:

Martial law in the south could make a difference. Mass arrests of Muslims, interrogation, prosecution, detention, courts, jail/capital punishment and/or expulsion, confiscation of anything of value including real estate for the payment to the victims of the crime committed by them, etc. Definitely army involvement in decisive way. 

Violence begets violence as the world at large is now having to come to terms with As far as the south of Thailand is concerned there can only ever be one permanent peaceful solution

That means the area and the majority of the local population need to be returned to where it and they rightfully belong

5 minutes ago, Plutojames88 said:

Absolutely shocking ...Thai authorities can not dismiss three bombs in such a short period .

Cover ups won't do either.

More bombs mean .....high season is gone.

This is what happens when military take over and gaol people .

Civil unrest.

I fear this is the tip of the iceberg ...

And we will hear of much more horror in this junta run nation yet.

Oh so you think the red shirts did it and should be rewarded for their killing of people by the junta stepping down ?

Funny that their supporters are now thinking they did it while i think they did not :cheesy:

I bet you and alive would love it if it was an armed revolt the two of you can shake hands. 

18 minutes ago, The stuttering parrot said:

Any doubts I had about nutters on here have been erased.

Hang on it was Thaksin no no wait it could be Isis maybe but it could be southern insurgents yes but what about Yingluck it could be her yes that's it she's sending a message.

Life in cyberspace must be pretty lonely.

Im off to golf so enjoy you day.

by the way my monies on either the flying saucer temple or Abhisit no hang on it might have been Suthep by then again it could be.............

Sad.

please hurry back this forum is lost without your tremendous intellect  and wisdom :whistling:

3 minutes ago, Plutojames88 said:

I would advice people considering a holiday there to perhaps choose some other safer destination until military rule ends there.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice use of an unrelated Photo

2 minutes ago, huahinjoe said:

as well as phuket:

BREAKING: Reports coming in of a bomb explosion at Patong Beach, Patong at about 8:05am. No injuries (Via @js100radio) #Thailand

Just minutes after I predicted more .....

This could be the first salvos the beginning of a civil war .

Be careful all folks within the country .

And those going please keep yourself aware of developments 

16 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

Just read this in a newspaper:

'A local resident told police that he saw two foreigners riding a motorcycle around the area shortly before the two bombs went off. Police have checked footage from security cameras and saw the two men riding a motorcycle before the explosions happened.'

If I were a Burmese worker in the area, I would know what to do...

I would already have done it

17 minutes ago, zaZa9 said:

I thought registering all our phones  ( and turning off all phones that didnt register ) was a way to safeguard against remote detonations...

God , dont tell me the bombers called long distance ???

That could be expensive !

yes they would be extremely mindful of roaming charges when setting off a bomb using a foreign sim

16 minutes ago, Time Traveller said:

Damn foriegners! Have you ever noticed how these bombs always go off where the foriegners are?

Dont worry the new compulsory SIM card tracking on all foriegn tourists will keep you safe.

Some times one looks at these posts--and wonders if the contributor lives in a bubble that just surrounds his bar....IN THE LAST FEW YEARS  2004" More than 6,500 people, including Buddhist monks, teachers, troops and separatist insurgents have been killed . NO TOURISTS

**Reuters**

1 minute ago, Plutojames88 said:

It is clear now it's a war .

Bombs going off everywhere on a particular day?

No it is not a war. 

It is a series of terrorist incident ,perpetrators as yet unknown and intentions or motives unknown.

If I had to hazard a guess I would suspect it spills over from the south - but it is purely a guess.

2 minutes ago, smedly said:

yes they would be extremely mindful of roaming charges when setting off a bomb using a foreign sim

The bomb was probably supposed to go of some other time, but a spam call came through, the telco trying to sell you a new ringtone.

3 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

Some times one looks at these posts--and wonders if the contributor lives in a bubble that just surrounds his bar....IN THE LAST FEW YEARS  2004" More than 6,500 people, including Buddhist monks, teachers, troops and separatist insurgents have been killed . NO TOURISTS

**Reuters**

I take it you're ignoring that tourists were killed at Erawan shrine.

3 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said:

My sympathies are with the dead and injured but if you were out for a night's drinking/entertainment and a bomb went off 50 metres away (as reported) wouldn't you think it was time to go home just in case there was another one.

The other one might be on your route home. You just can't tell. There is really nothing you can do, unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, Plutojames88 said:

Hearing five more bomb explosions today .....can anyone confirm .?

Everywhere people are wondering what's going on ...

What's the authorities doing?

Well what can they do when no-one knows what the hell is going on?

7 minutes ago, JAG said:

No it is not a war. 

It is a series of terrorist incident ,perpetrators as yet unknown and intentions or motives unknown.

If I had to hazard a guess I would suspect it spills over from the south - but it is purely a guess.

Oh he is just one of the guys that support your side who is waiting for war.. just like alive they seem to want war. They seem to relish in the idea of the reds planting bombs. Now that does say something about the red supporters. (not all of course)

whoever is responsible it would appear that the gloves are now well and truly off

be careful out there

The first 35 years of my life were very familiar with bombs going off, I hope this is not the start of something here

The authorities need to get a handle on this very quickly