"Tom" shot execution style in rented room in Trang - killing mystifies neighbors

webfact

11 hours ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...sorry for the family...

...but...

...sorry to say....with the aggressive behavior and attitude of many of these 'toms' ....I am surprised that this doesn't happen more often....

I've never noticed them as being aggressive. I think very few are on hormones like LB's. One of the best experiences I have had in Asia was with a Tom a couple of months ago. Some are bi but go to great lengths to hide that fact from the ladies. 

A lot of folks going to his room may mean drug seller.

52 minutes ago, Johpa said:

Oh my, not only must I read about bombings down south, but in the midst of that I encounter what may qualify as a new low in posting by the ThaiVisa rabble.  A very classy statement indeed relative to the death of a young woman.  May those attending your funeral service be reminded about the above post and your empathy towards others as a reminder of how not to live life.

This Tom would probably be more pissed at you for calling him a "her". 

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Wrong.

A "tom" is a lesbian woman that identifies with her female gender but presents in a masculine way.

What you're talking about is a TRANSGENDER man ... a women that identifies as a different gender than her birth gender, and may be sexually attracted to women, men, or both. 

So many people ignorantly conflate sexual orientation with gender identity.

I'm not sure you are right. I've been to a Tom club by Tuk Com Pattaya and they want to be identified as him not her. Obviously it may be a mixed bag overall.

8 hours ago, Radar501 said:

Anyone who can read between the lines would suspect that  Tom's lifestyle choice is a significant factor in her passing.

You say "anyone who can read between the lines" as if you think that your prejudice is some sort of ability rather than the inability that it actually is.