Space Inspirium in Sriracha well worth a viset

guzzi850m2

Though I share this place with you guys.

http://www.gistda.or.th/main/en/node/1104

http://www.gistda.or.th/main/en/node/1105

It is located near Sriracha, so app 15 km from North Pattaya.

It is very nice set-up they made there and text under the many pictures in Thai & English. Okay the 3D film is in Thai only but okay to watch considered it's free to watch.

50 baht to enter and they don't double pricing, all pays the same (very good), they told us my wife is free today because of mothers day and my son free too. So 50 baht for the whole family which is a bargain in today's world (space, ha-ha).

I was the only non Thai there (I think), no foreign tourists, no taxi's, no mini buses, no big buses, nada (don't tell the Chinese).

It was hard to find first, so I did an on-line search with Here Maps on my Android phone, entered; Space Krenovation Park and followed that in the truck and we got there without problems.

A very good place to bring your kids, many inter active stuff they can try, okay my 6 year old is a bit too young so we didn't really had time to slowly take it all in and read the different topics they covers about space.

The whole place is a quite big place with huge satellite disks, they provide all kids of services with satellites and have a training center as well.  

We will go again when our son is a bit older and starts getting interested in space and not only playing.

2 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

50 baht to enter and they don't double pricing, all pays the same (very good), they told us my wife is free today because of mothers day and my son free too. So 50 baht for the whole family which is a bargain in today's world (space, ha-ha).

So if I understand it correctly there's no dual-pricing but your wife and son got in for free and you paid 50B for something that was free a couple of months ago.

This sounds very Thai to me.

4 hours ago, KittenKong said:

So if I understand it correctly there's no dual-pricing but your wife and son got in for free and you paid 50B for something that was free a couple of months ago.

This sounds very Thai to me.

Reading comprehension down? It was a mothers day promotion.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 0:57 PM, KittenKong said:

Now that's a good example of a comprehension problem.

I think that the point (and the issue of comprehension) is that the OP would have paid B50 for his entrance fee had he been Thai, Western or Mongolian. There was no discrimination or dual pricing; just a "promotion" (by any other name) for Mothers' Day for moms and children. If however, a Western woman and children would have been charged for admission or a Thai man/father would not have been charged, then your post might have some merit. I am guessing that is not the case, especially with an admission charge of only B50, but anything is possible -- even that you will comprehend this post.