August 16, 201610 yr I have a 90 day multi-entry visa based on visiting my family here in Thailand It expires 21st September. Can someone please advise how I can best extend it for another 90 days without paper work. Any advice gratefully received
August 16, 201610 yr Do a Border run just a couple of days before Sept 21st. On the way back they should give you another 90 days stamp. After Sept 21st, the visa is invalid and they would only give you 15 or 30 days (depending which country you are from and if you are coming in by air or land)
August 16, 201610 yr If the enter before date on your visa is September 21st you can leave and re-enter on or before then and get a new 90 day entry from your visa. If your family is Thai (wife or children) you could also get a 60 day extension at immigration.
August 16, 201610 yr Author great! thanks MJCM and ubonjoe; if I extend my non-O for another 90 days by leaving and re-entering, can I then at the end of that extension go to Immigration and extend another 60 based on the fact that my wife and children are Thai?
August 16, 201610 yr ^Yep 60 days at the end of that at Immigration Edited August 16, 201610 yr by MJCM
August 16, 201610 yr Author excellent thanks for the information gentlemen-confident in your responses and will act on it
Create an account or sign in to comment