Warrants being prepared as police top brass visit sites of Hua Hin bombings

webfact

Warrants being prepared as police top brass visit sites of Hua Hin bombings

a4.jpg

Image: Daily News

HUA HIN: -- Commander Sriwara Ransiphrahamonkun visited Hua Hin yesterday to inspect the sites of the Hua Hin explosions of last Thursday and Friday.

Sriwara held a video conference with forces in Surat, Nakorn Sri Thammarat and Trang before going on a tour of inspection with other police and forensics officers to the Soi Bintabaht beer bar area and the Clock Tower, reported Daily News.

He said that more evidence was being gathered in the Hua Hin bombings and at least two people were involved. But warrants would not be issued until all the evidence was gathered.

Regarding the fire at Tesco Lotus in Nakorn Sri Thammarat the warrant previously issued has been rescinded as more evidence has come to light. 

This too will be further investigated before another warrant is issued in the matter.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-18

I don't understand, what is there to see that they can't see on a video? not like this was the site of an epic battle with many casualties and complicated outcomes,

The only thing that will be on those big brass minds is where they're going to dine and wine

and what entertainments will be provided after the " inspection " concluded....

31 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I don't understand, what is there to see that they can't see on a video? not like this was the site of an epic battle with many casualties and complicated outcomes,

The only thing that will be on those big brass minds is where they're going to dine and wine

Right on the money ezzra. The Top Brass and their respective toadies, conspicuous by their beer belly's in their tight fitting uniforms, needed a day out of the office and where better place to have it than Hua Hin. The expense account will take a bit of a hammering over the next few days. Plus it is important that being there and in the news will ensure them of being on the reward distribution list.

1 hour ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Will the warrants be those special Thai variety issued without even knowing the name of the suspect   ?

did they leave all the fragments of the bomb on the floor for the inspection for days, or was it an re-inactment note the famous finger pointing 

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

Plus lovely lovely publicity.   Look mum I'm in the papers again   !

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

Hey it was a day out for the boys, maybe a few free drinks and a stray girl or 2  :whistling:

Some topless brasses would have made a far better photo than this pointless sorry shower!

Clean your shoes, polish your medals and try to hold your stomachs in for a while..............certainly failed on the latter!

We have had a big increase in police in the night market and at Soi 88 food court since the second wave of bombs were found.

There was about a three day delay from the first bombings, then there were cops everywhere.

Before the bombing there were no police EVER at Soi 88. This is a location of food and live music every night with about 300 or more people. Mostly Thai with some farangs, both tourists and Expats.  Some nights there is no where to sit, especially if a popular Thai band is performing. 

With all the bashing that goes on here in TV,  I have to say the Hua Hin police have always been very professional, helpful and friendly to me.

On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 10:10 AM, NongKhaiKid said:

Will the warrants be those special Thai variety issued without even knowing the name of the suspect   ?

Of course. Now just have to find a young male wearing a cap and carrying a backpack, then case solved, reward accepted and  Prayut announcement of a job well done.

Archived