Beware of bombers message as top brass police descend on Soi Cowboy

webfact

Beware of bombers message as top brass police descend on Soi Cowboy

p2.jpg

Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A contingent of senior policemen descended on Soi Cowboy this morning in a PR exercise but the message was clear: Watch out for suspicious people and suspicious packages.

The visit comes in the wake of a bomb attack on a Hua Hin bar area last week when one died and 20 people were injured, many being foreign tourists, reported Daily News.

Chief Suphaphon Arunsit led a group of Thong Lor police and immigration officers to the popular bar area between Sukhumvit sois 21 and 23. 

They found the situation normal and peaceful with tourists enjoying a late night beer.

But amid the cheery greetings were warnings to be on the lookout for suspicious behavior. Suphaphon said: "People should watch out for suspicious individuals and anyone leaving suspicious packages. 

Such behavior should immediately be reported to the authorities" he said.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-18

1 hour ago, taony said:

Sure that farang guy likes his picture being plastered in the press.

He is a fixture of Soi Cowboy, there in the same spot outside Shadow Bar on one of the tables that is virtually out on the soi, every night, and lauds over the soi like he owns it.

senior policemen descended on Soi Cowboy this morning in a PR  V They found the situation normal and peaceful with tourists enjoying a late night beer.

Some1 had too much LeoS.

:cheesy:

Only Sr Cops were enjoying the night out and assuring landlords of their backing only they might have to raise the monthly allowance for Xtra protection:clap2:

21 minutes ago, mstevens said:

He is a fixture of Soi Cowboy, there in the same spot outside Shadow Bar on one of the tables that is virtually out on the soi, every night, and lauds over the soi like he owns it.

Who is he? One of the bar owners?

Good to C they are getting to the bottom of things , they  couldn't just drop in a on an old people home and make sure they are alright , it has to be some exotic piss up joint , priorities ,  heart and wallet are in the right place..........................................:coffee1:

12 minutes ago, ThailandLOS said:

" "People should watch out for suspicious individuals"

Mission impossible. Would say the majority of ppl visiting this soi look scetchy.

I usually start to avoid them starting from the flight over.  I've never heard anything remotely intelligent come out of their mouths anyway.

No.  Big.  Loss.

44 minutes ago, ThailandLOS said:

" "People should watch out for suspicious individuals"

Mission impossible. Would say the majority of ppl visiting this soi look scetchy.

true very true. better to substitute the phrase "don't look right" or look out of place.

if you are a victim of gang stalking like myself you will know what i mean.

ask yourself what is he doing? what is she doing? why are they there?

mongers and bar girls look right in soi cowboy.

police and tourists look right.

look out for the people who do not belong there.

difficult to say what i am trying to explain.

maybe some of you will catch my drift.

2 hours ago, chainarong said:

Good to C they are getting to the bottom of things , they  couldn't just drop in a on an old people home and make sure they are alright , it has to be some exotic piss up joint , priorities ,  heart and wallet are in the right place..........................................:coffee1:

You think that an old people's home is more likely to be a bombers target, do you?