Mazda Garage Recommendation Or Warning?

lotus eater

There is a Mazda Showroom and service center on the super highway .. after the airport plaza ..

i see alot of cars in it .. not sure if it good. but it look big and professional ..

if your cars is new why not send it to your dealer where you got it .

if you need direction please pm me

There is a Mazda Showroom and service center on the super highway .. after the airport plaza ..

i see alot of cars in it .. not sure if it good. but it look big and professional ..

thanks, but am a bit confused. i've noticed the one on the corner of super highway and the road that goes towards rimping supermarket. i've also noticed one on the same road as airport plaza. not sure which of these ou mean.

I have found the Mazda people on Charoenmuang (head office) and Mahidol Road to be very good.

I have no complaints about their service.

thanks. but is this two locations/garages or one? if the former, which do you recommend for the service?

would ideally like to use the garage which does more cars - ie not overwhelmingly the pick ups.

thanks, but am a bit confused. i've noticed the one on the corner of super highway and the road that goes towards rimping supermarket. i've also noticed one on the same road as airport plaza. not sure which of these ou mean.

I have found the Mazda people on Charoenmuang (head office) and Mahidol Road to be very good.

I have no complaints about their service.

thanks. but is this two locations/garages or one? if the former, which do you recommend for the service?

would ideally like to use the garage which does more cars - ie not overwhelmingly the pick ups.

The one on Charoenmuang Road is the head office, albeit that it is a smaller set up.

The one on Mahidol is a branch (albeit that it is much larger) When I have been there there, there are as many cars and SUV's etc being serviced as any thing else..

Depending on the service and the length of time it might take you can sit in their customer lounge and make yourself coffee and eat the cookies.

If you have your Thai half with you she can watch the tele and read the Thai language papers.

I have found the staff very pleasant to deal with.

I have only had simple servicing done but I have found that most Thai franchise dealers are pretty competent.

Charoeng Muang and Aom Muang Rd (Southern part of the superhighway ring) are indeed the same company.

I love both to death, so much so that I have my car serviced there even though it's a Ford. (Part for part the same as the Mazda sibling). The Ford shop is way more expensive and I don't like their service.

Charoeng Muang and Aom Muang Rd (Southern part of the superhighway ring) are indeed the same company.

I love both to death, so much so that I have my car serviced there even though it's a Ford. (Part for part the same as the Mazda sibling). The Ford shop is way more expensive and I don't like their service.

Thanks for the tip. I also have not been thrilled with the Ford shops service. Can the Mazda shop do the under warranty service on Ford Rangers?

> Can the Mazda shop do the under warranty service on Ford Rangers?

Well, sure, but they won't honor any warranty benefits of course. Not that those are very substantial of course.. Perhaps Ford warranty give you free labor? Even if they do, labor is not that big an amount anyway and it's quite possible that the same works out cheaper at the Mazda dealer.

But just try it, take the car overthere and ask how much it will cost.

For a car under warranty I guess the amounts aren't that high anyway? Like change liquids, filters, break pads perhaps? If/when you're looking at more substantial work then it really pays off to take the car to the Mazda shop as well and ask how much it will cost.

Oh wait, you mean "Would you lose the warranty when getting service done at Mazda".. That's possible of course.. but then what major parts would need replacing within the warranty period...

Guess during the warranty period you could stick with combined Ford services for the major ones plus regular gas station oil changes for the in between ones.

Sorry to come back with this CM-novice's request, but I'd be most grateful for rough directions to the Mahidol/Aom Muang Road garage/showroom which has been recommended. (I'd be coming on to the super highway from the Doi Saket Road.)

(I had mistakenly assumed it was the garage on the corner of super highway and the road to Mae Jo.)

Thanks a lot

PS

Bought my car just 4 months ago, but not in CM, and I'd like to find a good long term garage for it.

Sorry to come back with this CM-novice's request, but I'd be most grateful for rough directions to the Mahidol/Aom Muang Road garage/showroom which has been recommended. (I'd be coming on to the super highway from the Doi Saket Road.)

(I had mistakenly assumed it was the garage on the corner of super highway and the road to Mae Jo.)

Thanks a lot

PS

Bought my car just 4 months ago, but not in CM, and I'd like to find a good long term garage for it.

OK when you get on to the super highway head south. Immediately after Big C swing left and take the on ramp (that takes you over the super highway that you have just been travelling on)

You will see signs indicating the airport.

You are now on Mahidon Road. Continue and you will pass Chiangmai Land on your right, and not too far on is the Mazda showroom and service centre on your right. It has a big Mazda sign above it.

You will need to continue and keep to the left lane (don't go over the flyover)

You make a "U" turn under the flyover which will now have you heading back in the direction of the super highway.

Keep a watch out ahead and you will see the Mazda sign coming up on your left. Turn in at the Mazda service centre and you're there.

Good luck.

p.s. I was confused too by the reference to the road to Mae Jo.

Edited by john b good

Thanks a lot

PS

OK when you get on to the super highway head south. Immediately after Big C swing left and take the on ramp (that takes you over the super highway that you have just been travelling on)

You are now on Mahidon Road. Continue and you will pass Chiangmai Land on your right, and not too far on is the Mazda showroom and service centre on your right. It has a big Mazda sign above it.

You make a "U" turn under the flyover which will now have you heading back in the direction of the super highway.

Keep a watch out ahead and you will see the Mazda sign coming up on your left. Turn in at the Mazda service centre and you're there.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot. Got the service done today.

Thanks a lot

PS

Good luck.

Thanks a lot. Got the service done today.

Well isn't that a coincidence. Got mine done today too. As usual they almost couldn't have done enough for me.