Phuket: Another car mysteriously bursts into flames

webfact

Another car mysteriously bursts into flames

Phuket Gazette 

pkt1.jpeg         

The car suffered damage to the engine, battery and the front-left wing, which was melted by the heat of the flames. Photo: Kritsada Mueanhawong

PHUKET: -- The driver of a Honda Civic had to make an emergency stop when his car burst into flames last night.

The car’s owner, Nantapol Saelim, 34, was driving from his house in Koh Kaew and heading into town about 10pm, when he smelled burning and promptly pulled in to the Merlin Hotel car park on Yaowarat Road, police told the Phuket Gazette this morning.

Mr Nantapol parked his car and leaped out to call for help. 

A hotel security guard rushed to put out the blaze with a fire extinguisher.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Another-car-mysteriously-bursts-flames/65419?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2016-08-19

Another poor LPG conversion?, the Honda Civic I owned several years ago nearly went the same way, when it was converted the pipes to the mechanical petrol fuel pump were left connected but loose and I had petrol pumping out close to the exhaust manifold but I noticed it before it got on fire. Is there any proper training for mechanics? (I have already come to the conclusion that there is no proper training in Thailand for builders)