Prayut performs better after two years in office

rooster59

Prayut performs better after two years in office

213_PM-wpcf_728x409.jpg

BANGKOK:-- Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha has performed well after having in office for two years, getting 7.57 from 10 scores, according to the latest poll released today by Bangkok Poll.

Bangkok Poll, the research arm of Bangkok University, conducted the poll on Gen Prayut himself and his  government after the second anniversary of the military regime this month.

A total of 1,197 people aged over 18 nationwide were asked about their satisfactions of the performance of the prime minister and his government after having in power for two years.

In the polls, the prime minister showed improved performances for all aspects asked.

The result showed that out of the total 10 scores given for rating his performance, Gen Prayut received 7.57, up from the previous poll of 7.24 conducted after having in office one year and a half.

On his decisiveness to make bold decision, the people gave him 8.23 scores, but for capability in coming up with new constructive project or invention, Gen Prayut was given the least 6.54 scores.

For the performance of his government, it obtained 6.19 scores, up from 5.92 scores in the poll conducted after one and a half year performance, and 5.94 in a year performance.

Asked about the reform they wanted to see in his roadmap to democracy, 24.5% of the people wanted to see better quality of life with better social welfare and cost of living.

20.9% wanted the prime minister to rid of corrupt officials or corruption, and 11.1% to see better water management for farming, and higher crop prices.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/176922-2/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-08-20

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bare faced evil propaganda which is audacious to even suggest.

A total fabrication .

This man is now a justified target by international human rights watchers.
UN or US or any freedom fighters worth their salt.
The earnest backlashes against a tyranny of power is about to commence.

We saw the bombings in the backdrop to the farce that was in politics.
The reality these people have no right to be there , ( but internationally tolerated) has passed.

Perhaps the people that responded to the poll were the same ones that voted for the charter. I can't speak to the accuracy of the poll but a 61% approval rating would mirror the yes vote.

For the performance of his government, it obtained 6.19 scores, up from 5.92 scores in the poll conducted after one and a half year performance, and 5.94 in a year performance.

One could debate or this for sometime ,at least 2 seconds ,  however making a complete ass of himself on the international stage,  yes he has improved , Now he is number one ass , one thing actually stands out like nuts on a Bull,  a politician Prayut ain't, he has the eloquence of a hangman,  which is just about standard for a Junta leader.......................................:coffee1:

"What do you think about General Prayut and his governments performance after its second year in office?"

"Well I want to see better water management for farming, and higher crop prices, yer city slicker"

"And, you sir, what do you think?"

"I want to see better quality of life with better social welfare and cost of living, duhhhh!"

"Yes, madam, what's your opinion?"

"I wanner see his roadmap to democracy, dun I"

"Yes, and you."

"We want to see the Prime Minister put an end to corruption and corrupt officials, we do"

"Well, there you have it from Isaan, now its back to the studio in Bangkok"

29-3-e1465166500102.jpg

Edited by Wilsonandson

37 minutes ago, aussieinthailand said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:    NUFF SAID......

Quit taking the easy way out. The general populous love him. How could Bangkok University get it wrong? It must be one of those mirror mirror on the wall polls. The job has really been hard on Herr General look at the photo closely his eyes seem to be crossing. 

July 17 - Bangkok Poll: Over 80 percent intend to vote in referendum - http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/bangkok-poll-80-percent-intend-vote-referendum/

August 11 - Thai BPS: 59.4 percent of eligible voters turned out to vote on August 7 constitution referendum - http://news.thaivisa.com/thailand/ec-announces-official-referendum-result/150843/

Ouch - that tears it!

your-truth-and-my-truth1.png

47 minutes ago, ramrod711 said:

Perhaps the people that responded to the poll were the same ones that voted for the charter. I can't speak to the accuracy of the poll but a 61% approval rating would mirror the yes vote.

Hey Somchai,  I bet I can get him to smell my sock again:cheesy:      I wonder what else he uses the sock for when he's all alone???

Look on the TV again, it's general sock sniffer man telling us all just what a bang up job he's doing, 

Don't worry about them increased terrorist bombs killing local and tourists, I heard it was Thaksin.

And my super special sock sniffing TAT team tells me that what ever happens in LOS it wont affect the tourist numbers.

As for the economy, rice price palm oil price, rubber price, corn and sugar and just about everything else, well  I have a cunning plan,,,  We export Thai design socks too the world, They'll never suspect a thing.

And one last thing you guy's stop asking me questions I don't like,     just put a sock in it...

So 1,200 people out of say hmmm 60 million people asked how is he doing after 2 years with a 7.5 approval,  Who could argue with then figures.   Wait a second Somchai,  if he has 7.5 approval of the people, why so little a turn out for his referendum?  And it's not that long ago that  general sock sniffer man had a 99.3% approval???

29 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

A good question for one of those future surveys if we still have them under this new format. 

I think that more Thais than farangs live in Thailand - could it not be the case that he is popular with his nation's people, if not you blinkered foreigners? You are not going to suggest to me that the referendum results (a resounding 'yes' to both questions), were rigged, are you?

I think he has done a splendid job on corruption and in creating stability in Thailand. Now that the economy is making great strides I hope that he does become prime minister in the future to finish the admirable job he has so far started!!

He took a beautiful country and made it less attractive.  He offers a motivated work force little hope for future success.  He has made foreign investors worry.  He got Abhisit and Thaksin to agree that the constitution was bad which was a backwards reconciliation.  He is just a stooge for the elites.  Sadly, it will take years to undo what he has done.

3 hours ago, shirtless said:

What a load of rubbish Prayut has taken the country back 20 years , and failed to stop terrorism  which was his only real mandate to seize power.

A thesis of Science Po Paris 2005 says Thaksin pushed down democracy a quarter century in Thailand

"Aujourd’hui, après quatre années de pouvoir de M. Thaksin, on peut légitimement s’interroger sur le risque d’un véritable coup de frein au processus démocratique qui s’est amorcé en Thaïlande depuis une génération. Pour certains auteurs, le Premier ministre serait même carrément revenu sur un quart de siècle de démocratisation politique"

"Today, after four years of Thaksin's power, one can legitimately question the risk of a real brake on the democratic process that began in Thailand in a generation. For some authors, the Prime Minister would be downright back on a quarter century of political democratization"

Thaksin system: brake on the process of democratization or "Thai way" to democracy? / Le système Thaksin : coup de frein au processus de démocratisation ou « voie thaïlandaise » vers la démocratie ? Nicolas Revise Les Etudes CERI N°115  Juin 2005 (French only)

Edited by than

3 hours ago, shirtless said:

What a load of rubbish Prayut has taken the country back 20 years , and failed to stop terrorism

Either you werent here 20 years ago or have a very bad memory.

&....can you list the western countries which have successfully stopped terrorism or have you not been watching the news recently?

1 hour ago, chainarong said:

One could debate or this for sometime ,at least 2 seconds ,  however making a complete ass of himself on the international stage,  yes he has improved , Now he is number one ass , one thing actually stands out like nuts on a Bull,  a politician Prayut ain't, he has the eloquence of a hangman,  which is just about standard for a Junta leader.......................................:coffee1:

Eloquence, ... hey, he has advanced from bikinis only for ugly women to don't ask him about the bombings... 

most people consider that a big step forward.  :cheesy:

The day he gets a grip on corruption starting at the highest level and stops rich people getting away with any crime they feel like committing he will have ' performed better'.  Until that day comes he is just another puppet and protector of the so called 'Elite'.

Words and Polls mean nothing in a morally bankrupt country; especially when the Clowns are running the Circus !

22 minutes ago, HappyDazed said:

Either you werent here 20 years ago or have a very bad memory.

&....can you list the western countries which have successfully stopped terrorism or have you not been watching the news recently?

Depends on the definition of "successfully stopped terrorism"?

Say anything over ten successful bombings or mass shootings in one year a would be a fail. 

And maybe say two or less in a year could be considered a success?

OK cool successive governments in both Australia and New Zealand are doing fairly bloody good on then.

And the junta leader on those numbers would be a massive fail.....

But the sock sniffing fan club think he doing just fantastic,   Delusional. 

1 hour ago, aussieinthailand said:

Hey Somchai,  I bet I can get him to smell my sock again:cheesy:      I wonder what else he uses the sock for when he's all alone???

Look on the TV again, it's general sock sniffer man telling us all just what a bang up job he's doing, 

Don't worry about them increased terrorist bombs killing local and tourists, I heard it was Thaksin.

And my super special sock sniffing TAT team tells me that what ever happens in LOS it wont affect the tourist numbers.

As for the economy, rice price palm oil price, rubber price, corn and sugar and just about everything else, well  I have a cunning plan,,,  We export Thai design socks too the world, They'll never suspect a thing.

And one last thing you guy's stop asking me questions I don't like,     just put a sock in it...

So 1,200 people out of say hmmm 60 million people asked how is he doing after 2 years with a 7.5 approval,  Who could argue with then figures.   Wait a second Somchai,  if he has 7.5 approval of the people, why so little a turn out for his referendum?  And it's not that long ago that  general sock sniffer man had a 99.3% approval???

and these random choice people who said he doing a good job,live only in city areas,do they ??? ask the poor buggers who are up to there necks every day in mud in the rural areas planting and cultavating rice crops, ask the families who are reduced to living out of bins, i never seen so many people fishing in bins for a living ,  ask THESE people how well he is doing, not city slickers