Why Did You Cut The Threads?

Polo

George why did you stop the thread on ######?

Why do you allow posters like Erco to diss Thai people, ( yes Bargirls are people too)?

Does Ercos trolling posts send the ammount of posts up, makes ThaiVisa.com look like it is really, really busy, and attractive to advertisers?

If i was a government minister browsing through this site, with the ammount of posts slagging off Thai people, Thai Government, etc, i would make moves to ban it from Thai Servers, and that would include all the Anti Thai abuse that can be seen all the time in BkkChat.

Just a thought.

George why did you stop the thread on ######?

Why do you allow posters like Erco to diss Thai people, ( yes Bargirls are people too)?

Does Ercos trolling posts send the ammount of posts up, makes ThaiVisa.com look like it is really, really busy, and attractive to advertisers?

If i was a government minister browsing through this site, with the ammount of posts slagging off Thai people, Thai Government, etc, i would make moves to ban it from Thai Servers, and that would include all the Anti Thai abuse that can be seen all the time in BkkChat.

Just a thought.

Let me reply. The matters of IT were out of hand. The poor bastard is banged up, and probably down for deportation. The allegations and counter allegations mostly came from people who really do not know. George said that he'd post as soon as the FACTS are evident. As regards anti-Thai sentiments, I am notorious for not tolerating them. The IDIOT Erco is soon to leave us.

Just a thought.

If i was a government minister browsing through this site, with the amount of posts regarding marrying bar girls, It would make me think that the majority of men coming to Thailand are here for the sex industry - no wonder we are looked at as low class farangs by the Thais.

If i was a government minister browsing through this site, with the ammount of posts slagging off Thai people, Thai Government, etc, i would make moves to ban it  from Thai Servers, and that would include all the Anti Thai  abuse that can be seen all the time in  BkkChat.

Just a thought.

If i was a government minister browsing through this site, with the amount of posts regarding marrying bar girls, It would make me think that the majority of men coming to Thailand are here for the sex industry - no wonder we are looked at as low class farangs by the Thais.

They don't give two hoots. More tourist $$$ in the general coffers :o