France: Jewish man stabbed by 'mentally unstable' attacker in Strasbourg

rooster59

1 hour ago, happy Joe said:

That said I have already noticed this misunderstanding with you on another topic. I suggest you put me in your ignore list to avoid us those laborious discussions.

How can I correct the misinformation that you put on the forum, if I can not see your posts? No thanks.

Just as I thought, you were posting your opinion on what you think is fair.  There is no law against wearing a yarmulke.

Edited by Ulysses G.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/21/2016 at 10:11 AM, happy Joe said:

The French Justice states:

"In the state of emergency context and the recent bombings display ostentatious religious signs in this case in the form of beachwear displaying their religion, are likely to create or exacerbate tensions among the many users maritime, of all faiths, who frequent the beaches of Cannes in August, and a risk of disturbing public order. "

What applies to the Burkini goes for the yarmulke.

Also, any French in Jewish confession tell you it was always been considered bad showing convictions in the street. This is not because some have a grossly provocative behavior we must imitate them.

Brilliant post.

Thank you for providing rock solid conformation of what I already suspected.

Your quote from the French French Justice

In the state of emergency context and the recent bombings display ostentatious religious signs in this case in the form of beachwear displaying their religion, are likely to create or exacerbate tensions among the many users maritime, of all faiths, who frequent the beaches of Cannes in August, and a risk of disturbing public order. "

1. '' In the  form of beachwear displaying their religion ''

2.  '' Who frequent the beaches of Cannes ''

It is highly unlikely that the victim was wearing speedo's emblazoned with Jewish insignia on the streets of Strasbourg, which is over 900 Kms from the beach at Cannes.

Your quote has nothing to do with the Topic and has even less to do with the victims stabbing.

35 minutes ago, Matt96 said:

"His attacker, said to be a man in his forties, is alleged to have shouted an Islamist slogan "

so the Jewish man was attacked by an Islamist but French newspapers pretend that he is just a "mentally unstable"?

same mentally unstable as those who did that with Charlie Hebdo...

this is what "political correctness" does with the freedom of speech...

This time Belgium but the same PC garbage on steroids

A woman has stabbed up to three people on a bus in a suburb of the Belgian capital Brussels, the city's authorities have said.

Police opened fire after arriving at the scene, hitting the attacker in the arm.

Public broadcaster RTBF said that sources had told it the attacker was thought to have mental health problems and was not motivated by terrorism.

http://news.sky.com/story/woman-stabs-three-people-on-bus-in-belgian-capital-10548032

Incident took place at 16:30, Sky report at 18:40.

Flash to bang time 2 hours and in the ensuing chaos it was claimed  that the attacker had mental health problems and not motivated by terrorism.

Who knew that the Belgian authorities were just so damned good. :whistling::whistling:

Edited by SgtRock